Communication Tower Map Elevators

Torlo50

Internal Beta Team
I realize this is strictly a map issue, and wasn't quite sure to flag it as a bug or not, but the model and spacing for the elevator console at the top of Comm Tower is too close to the elevator. You literally can not be anywhere in the middle of the elevator and survive as a deka, and you can still get caught on the console as any other class, as long as you go all the way back, on the elevator. I petition the MB2 team to move the console further away form the face of the elevator, so the elevator itself will stop killing things, even if they just stand still and don't try to glitch things purposely. The console I'm talking about is shown in the included picture here:
unknown.png

Both elevator's will kill you as a Deka anywhere in the middle on the elevator, either on the ceiling or the console, depending on how far you are on the elevator itself, and any other class can get caught on the console. I suggest moving the console to the wall, making these situations a lot less viable, and impossible for regular classes. The deka might or might not make it still, but it will have a much better chance. This, afaik, is your purview @MaceMadunusus . Just flagging you here so your in-the-know.

Of course, no classes die on the side of the elevator, something i wish to imitate for the middle

indeed, from ergonomics and safety point of view this console design is a crime

while you're at it, make the area under the elevator solid so that no innocent stormies get accidentally crushed