Co-Op?

I would just like to put it out there, though I don't know if its a good idea or not. And it would probably be complicated, but...

I would love a co-op mode... So me and my friends could all sit down on a couch and play together. Rather than each one lugging around a laptop.

Just an idea ;)

PvE lol.... maybe make a raid on Jedi temple? Bonus boss - Jedi younglings, dropping epic gear.

I would kill for some PvE MB2 action. Even if it just meant playing the JK/JO campaign with MB2 rules/mechanics.

Co-op for something like that would only be the cherry on top.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
its not the same because they run on slightly different engines i believe

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I did start a map ages ago with an idea to make a pve mode with waves spawning / objectives a bit like Mass Effect 3 but the NPCs wouldn't follow any of the paths or do anything other than just stand where they spawned and fired at you when they got in range. It would need some coding work to get a mode like this done.

Rev

I remember there used to be bots in forcemod 3... or maybe it was JA+. Those fuckers moved at lightning speeds and slashed the shit out of you. It was not fun. Good luck figuring out the AI to do blocking, pblocking, mblocking, combos, etc.