[Cheats] Lag Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people.

Today a friend and I where playing on MB2 Official EU Imperial side, and there was a guy with a Hero called "KND-2".

Everytime my friend, me, or even any sith on our side sudently got "Conection Interrupted" and after a few seconds it came back normal and we where killed by this guy. Our ping in the server was normal, only went up those moments.

If serves for something, the Lagometer Green bar turned Red for the time we where lagged.

Is it posible someone manage to apply Lag to certain people with some program?

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It's not possible to use lagswitch on... other player 0o. EU Official server will be updated soon, and there are lags from time to time. The other way is that you could be ddosed, but it's almost impossible to make u lag for just few seconds. Anyway EU server is running on our backup server which is under construction since we use it for dev stuff as well. I'm aware of lags and crashes it should stop soon.

Yes i've experienced some lags, but the Lagometer marked it as a "yellow" lag, not a "Red" lag, thats what concerns me.

It was very odd, because that guy, "KND-2" only got kills from people "lagged", and the lag only happened when you where fighting agains this player. Only.

It was like that guy could send "lag" directly yo a player so he can Snipe him without issues, the guys was 20/0 after 4 rounds. Afther those round we changed server because we got tired of getting "lag killed".

Glad to hear you working on Servers Side lags, thanks for the reply!

Did you have any demos of this?
This could provide some insight of what happened, and give the dev team a clear picture.

If you do not have any, don't hesitate to record him if you ever see him again or somebody doing something similar.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I can assure you it was coincidence. I had some problem yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.