CB James: Ego Leader Gets Mad i consistently beat him so he bans me, Should i post the footage here? i have it on reddit.

OpenJK (MP) 1_22_2023 6_12_39 PM.png

And yes u can see lying rat gamerchad in the feed too laming me with 100bp left, the cockatoo haircut boy is just a generic yellow style user. Please put me in the Movie battles II hall of fame.

"Lockdown/Darthphobos, Made 2 Clan Leaders so Angry without Laming or team killing They ban him for being too good for their KD Egos."

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
its okay lockdown, you will still rq on Open

its okay lockdown, you will still rq on Open
What? You literally RQ everytime now on Deathstar after I easily kill you. Your gimmick Is outdated. May worked back in the day, but you're easy AF now. Sit in place, wait to disarm, run away you pull spam. So easy to read your shitty tactics. That's why you never beat me now. Ah how many times I dropped a tie fighter on you making you RQ

Names himself eater of CB but got assed out by every CB on that server Blac*ed.com style. I think you need a break from our servers. 💀
Bro what ? Do you want me to post my new style literally mortal kombat comboing the fk out of you ? LMAO. And BTW, you only killed me because I stopped fighting to type that message to James, don't kid yourself..

Every little sweaty Yellow style rat has done all to try to nerf me.

First it was lightning nerf, then it was garbage compactor, then it was sweep stagger, then it was grip, then it was patching all the deathstar wall peeking, wondering why I never use force sense, no need too, then the devs patched it cuz somone whined and bitched, I am sure it was the little rat Apex, even a Ego lord himself would get clapped by me while he ran down main with force sense and still didn't noticed me grabbing the corner of the walls to hide.

I get the rat so mad he constantly tries to counter class me every round to preserve his Ego KD Against a bunch of timewaster malnourished gorillas ingame, alas, I still kill him too.

now they're trying to prevent staff backstab from its knockback effects in the shit take that is the tempest build. Many have not met my new style, and those who have have been chain combo'd by me. My new style takes a whole new level of skill, which I've almost mastered.

You see you little rats, I have many styles, too many styles that makes it hard for me to keep up with. I'm not one trick ponys like you all, and you wonder why no matter how much time and practice you put in the duel servers, no matter how much you practice Pbing, or learning your shitty parrying bullshido masterclass from CB James, I will still break all of you down piece by piece. You may kill me but you'll never ever become invincible as long as I am here.

I am the one who gave everyone the knowledge of force grip skills, lightning skills, grip to the sky was invented by me, I new this trick years ago when I was a noob, I would get kicked out of servers for it, somehow it slipped off my mind for awhile until I remembered it again. Now every little grip rat is trying to do it but can never attain the tracking skills like I do and claim I'm a dirty cheater lmfao.

There's levels to this, and none of you are on my level. I dumb down my skill just to make fights amusing to me. The only two rats that are near my level is Apex and Succiboi, unfortunately Apex always falls short, and Succiboi always runs like a coward from me but force push spams when he is with a teamate.

They both bore me now. There is one Rat left that I have yet to lay my hands around his neck, he's been evading, hiding in the cracks and crevices like the little weasel he is, and that's Otter. Bring that rat back and I will show you all who's the true #1 P4P Moviebattler.

Last edited:
Names himself eater of CB but got assed out by every CB on that server Blac*ed.com style. I think you need a break from our servers. 💀
Bro what ? Do you want me to post my new style literally mortal kombat comboing the fk out of you ? LMAO. Every little sweaty Yellow style rat has done all to try to nerf me.

First it was lightning nerf, then it was garbage compactor, then it was sweep stagger, then it was grip, then it was patching all the deathstar wall peeking, wondering why I never use force sense, no need too, then the devs patched it cuz somone whined and bitched, I am sure it was the little rat Apex, even a Ego lord himself would get clapped by me while he ran down main with force sense and still didn't noticed me grabbing the corner of the walls to hide.

I get the rat so mad he constantly tries to counter class me every round to preserve his Ego KD Against a bunch of timewaster malnourished gorillas ingame, alas, I still kill him too.

now they're trying to prevent staff backstab from its knockback effects in the shit take that is the tempest build. Many have not met my new style, and those who have have been chain combo'd by me. My new style takes a whole new level of skill, which I've almost mastered.

You see you little rats, I have many styles, too many styles that makes it hard for me to keep up with. I'm not one trick ponys like you all, and you wonder why no matter how much time and practice you put in the duel servers, no matter how much you practice Pbing, or learning your shitty parrying bullshido masterclass from CB James, I will still break all of you down piece by piece. You may kill me but you'll never ever become invincible as long as I am here.

I am the one who gave everyone the knowledge of force grip skills, lightning skills, grip to the sky was invented by me, I new this trick years ago when I was a noob, I would get kicked out of servers for it, somehow it slipped off my mind for awhile until I remembered it again. Now every little grip rat is trying to do it but can never attain the tracking skills like I do and claim I'm a dirty cheater lmfao.

There's levels to this, and none of you are on my level. I dumb down my skill just to make fights amusing to me. The only two rats that are near my level is Apex and Succiboi, unfortunately Apex always falls short, and Succiboi always runs like a coward from me but force push spams when he is with a teamate.

They both bore me now. There is one Rat left that I have yet to lay my hands around his neck, he's been evading, hiding in the cracks and crevices like the little weasel he is, and that's Otter. Bring that rat back and I will show you all who's the true #1 P4P
LMAO. Guess you have more time to play planetside...

Funny you say that AOD nerds on there love me and no I spend most of my time with halo infinite forge. It just came across my mind I might make a smuggler remake in forge after my latest parkour map. If any of you rats play planetside 2 though, come face me on emerald, just about every player knows who I am, especially tank and ESF mains.

Bro what ? Do you want me to post my new style literally mortal kombat comboing the fk out of you ? LMAO. Every little sweaty Yellow style rat has done all to try to nerf me.

They both bore me now. There is one Rat left that I have yet to lay my hands around his neck, he's been evading, hiding in the cracks and crevices like the little weasel he is, and that's Otter. Bring that rat back and I will show you all who's the true #1 P4P

Funny you say that AOD nerds on there love me and no I spend most of my time with halo infinite forge. It just came across my mind I might make a smuggler remake in forge after my latest parkour map. If any of you rats play planetside 2 though, come face me on emerald, just about every player knows who I am, especially tank and ESF mains.
IMG_0391.jpg

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
What? You literally RQ everytime now on Deathstar after I easily kill you. Your gimmick Is outdated. May worked back in the day, but you're easy AF now. Sit in place, wait to disarm, run away you pull spam. So easy to read your shitty tactics. That's why you never beat me now. Ah how many times I dropped a tie fighter on you making you RQ
As you can see, I have depicted you as the virgin, and myself as the chad. I have already won....

1674850551221.png