•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Cant make custom classes

I did system restore on my laptop. And ever since then I can't make custom classes or put points into a load out.

Like it won't let me make a few other presets for some reason how do I fix this?

Karus

Donator
I did system restore on my laptop. And ever since then I can't make custom classes or put points into a load out.

Like it won't let me make a few other presets for some reason how do I fix this?
Uninstall MBII (Option can be found in the Launcher) Repair your JKA installation through Steam. Reinstall MBII. Try again.
More than likely system restore messed up your games files or something.

As you can see here. And then the graphics also downgraded its strange. I feel like I should delete the whole game and reinstall.

Attachments

• 15980307684551481530412203906658.jpg
    15980307684551481530412203906658.jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 206

Fang

Donator
Classes one. Was related to JK itself not mb2 but I dont remember what we did. Guessing uninstall jk, then cleaned the registry and reinstalled.

Disclaimer being maybe and registry edits are fatal if done wrong

Classes one. Was related to JK itself not mb2 but I dont remember what we did. Guessing uninstall jk, then cleaned the registry and reinstalled.

Disclaimer being maybe and registry edits are fatal if done wrong

Hmm, well I need to fix both issues now. So thats the only way?

Karus

Donator
Hmm send me the discord link.
It's at the top of the forum, just click the Discord icon and it'll open an invite page
In regards to your actual issue, honestly I've no clue, I would give a fresh install of everything a go (JKA, MBII) and try from there.
Also, did you try changing the engine?
In the bottom left of the Launcher, press Settings, then uncheck Steam integration and change the engine from JAMP to MBIIClient.
Launch the game, let us know if there's any difference.
Alternatively if that doesn't help, make sure your display drivers are all up to date and download CCleaner + run health check (CC will try to repair any broken registry edits as Fang mentioned)

It's at the top of the forum, just click the Discord icon and it'll open an invite page
In regards to your actual issue, honestly I've no clue, I would give a fresh install of everything a go (JKA, MBII) and try from there.
Also, did you try changing the engine?
In the bottom left of the Launcher, press Settings, then uncheck Steam integration and change the engine from JAMP to MBIIClient.
Launch the game, let us know if there's any difference.
Alternatively if that doesn't help, make sure your display drivers are all up to date and download CCleaner + run health check (CC will try to repair any broken registry edits as Fang mentioned)

Can I do this with the regular one or do I need the professional one?