•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Can't Join The Game or Select Class

Hopped onto MB2 after a while, joined a server successfully, tried joining a game, ESC ---> Play. But for some reason as soon as I click on play it shows the team selection bit, then disappears. I can't for some reason stay on play without holding down with M1 and even then I can't select a team nor select a class. Is this a bug or should I repair my install?

Remove packs & mods from earlier version. This is likely the cause of your troubles. Drag them into a seperate folder temporarily, and try them one by one. Or if you are more of an explorer, open one with 7zip, see the "ui" folder and delete it. Do it for each .pk3 you have.

If this doesn't solve your issue, I invite you to repair your installation through the launcher.
1666539710707.png

Removing the addons in terms of pk.3 files(penkepack) solved the issue, I still enjoy the penekepack so I repaired the install and copied them back in, it worked. Must've been a bug or some type of missing files from the recent update. Thanks.