•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Can't Even Figure Out How to Play

So I download the direct file cus screw torrents. This file is for a Mac computer right and it says it's a windows file. I realize you need the mono framework thing so I download it and install and nothing happens. I try and see if it does anything to the direct download and nothing. I go to find monoframework and all i see is the installer package and nothing. I have this on my windows laptop id just rather play on my mac because I know it can play the game better and for some reason my windows computer lags whenever the charger is in it. PLEASE HELP ME.

Ok looked at wiki tried the mac launcher download guide and the terminal said no such file of mb2 launcher even though I got mono and the file is in steamapp jedi academy folder

Why didnt anyone respond yet??? Thats wierd.

I know 0 about Mac, so I cant help ya, but i'll make sure to bump thread so that you get some help.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I can barely understand what are you're talking about.
You need to approach support requests more seriously, if you want to get any help.

Here's the guide: Technical Issue - Noob Probs on Mac: App Support JKJA folder is gone
Do exactly what it said.
If you'll get issues, describe your actions as detailed as possible and post full and direct quotations of error mesages, instead of retelling it with your own words.
Post screenshots as well.

I can barely understand what are you're talking about.
You need to approach support requests more seriously, if you want to get any help.

Here's the guide: Technical Issue - Noob Probs on Mac: App Support JKJA folder is gone
Do exactly what it said.
If you'll get issues, describe your actions as detailed as possible and post full and direct quotations of error mesages, instead of retelling it with your own words.
Post screenshots as well.
You're not having it easy these days, so many help call! Thanks for your support tho, even tho i'm not in need, I do appreciate what you do