•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue The servers don't show.

When I tried to get onto MBII, it wouldn't let me and now whenever I go to MBII Client and click launch it say's there was a problem launching Movie Battles II, try to run launcher on admin. Even when it does that it doesn't work!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Are you running XP, aren't you?
The problem is mbii.x86.exe was build with target that did not include Windows XP, and MajorOperatingSystemVersion field of optional header of exe file is equals 6, which stands for Vista.
I've uploaded patched version of mbii.x86.exe to attachment of this message, download it and replace your file in Program Files\JediAcademy\GameData folder.
If you don't want to use it, patch mbii by yourself. You'll need some application like PE Tools or any similar, or even HEX-editor, if you familiar with Win32 PE format. Corresponding field should be changed to '5'.

IMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER structure (Windows)
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/...a434a7aa900fdc3cde082aef7f85922c29c/analysis/

3b3658ed10f1.png

Attachments

• mbii.x86.zip
    508.7 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I have repaired my installation and it still doesn't work.
What do you mean by saying that? Do you still have no mbii.x86.exe? Or you have, but there's an error when you tried to run it? What exactly error?
Please provide as much info as you can. We can't help you until we have some valuable data about your issues.