•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Cannot spawn in game

Tried esc then join
Ive tried the launcher version, i swapped from jamp to mb
Just tried the manual version setting laumch option on academy on steam. No matter what i do i cant spawn in game.
I equally try to open the launcher and nothing happens
So erm. Gg

You have to wait for the round to end.
that doesnt work. It literally wont let me spawn even at the end of the round, it wont let me chat. Ive played this before and I know how the end of the round spawning works. It either does that or pulls me back to menu telling me to run it with the launcher open which does absoluetly nothing. I'm running this from steam, from a manual installation because the launcher seems like nothing but trouble

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
pulls me back to menu telling me to run it with the launcher open which does absoluetly nothing. I'm running this from steam, from a manual installation
Not sure is it related to your issue or not, but it's definitely a problem.
MBII Launcher is required to play (on Windows) and you can't run Movie Battles without it, period.
Absolute majority of servers has anti-cheat on, and the client part of anti-cheat is in Launcher, not in MBII itself.
If you actually run Launcher but still get that "Please start the game via launcher..." error, go here: Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide and scroll to "The Graveyard".
the launcher seems like nothing but trouble
No, your inability to research and understand things that were explained million times is nothing but trouble.
If your problem was "Please start the game via launcher..." stuff, you should mentioned it from the beginning, not try to sweep it under the carpet.