Can we expect a nerf for jedi?

Fang

Donator
flinch with stagger effect when consecutively flinching target to prevent w instaswing, no ability to block (similar to CORT2 old sbd)

or buff knockback (aka nerf DR because knockback values dependent on dmg done?)

tbh i just thought why am i bothering to post, literally 34534534 other threads same shit nothing new

Last edited:

Fang

Donator
ba756b7fcb2a2e31fa33e91ce2f535e1.gif

Knockback is Knock-existant

B18 knockback worked well when jedi had to be vulnerable when they swung.
V1.6 Knockback felt pitiful, and the 1.6.1 "fix" feels like it made things even worse.

anyways anecdotal experience if I land a 10 foot slide knockback on a forcer unless they run i tend to win the fight thereafter, but most of my fights are swingblocked and i rarely see any knockback at all on the shots that do land.

Yes, jedi and sith are extremely annoying right now. They need to be toned down a lot. Though I hate jedi and would love to see them nerfed, they shouldn't just simply nerf the class, but rework it. It should be risky to play jedi, right now they are one of the safest classes in the game to play. They should buff force-only jedi and sith too. Force-only sith are okay against gunners at close range but when a jedi doesn't have a saber they aren't good against anything at all. Not only that, but saberists hard counter force-only jedi and sith since all they have to do to avoid any force powers is not use up too much fp and hold m2 when they repulse.

Fact: Only betas want to end Jedi/Sith reign.

It's the way it's supposed to be. You're asking them to change the very nature of the game because you suck and can't avoid getting killed by ambushers. Stop that.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
FP drains and consistent knockback are sorted out for the most part for next patch. We'll likely need to tweak a few weapons here and there but most will be making impacts, even at longer ranges.

Karus

Donator
Gunner only noobs just want jedi to basically have no lightsaber at all and go down in like 1-2 hits
Not true at all.
I'm a duelfag and Jedi/Sith are too good atm.
Mostly just because of knockback not working.
Push range is ridiculous too.
But both of those things are being fixed for the next update.

Preston

Nerd
Not true at all.
I'm a duelfag and Jedi/Sith are too good atm.
Mostly just because of knockback not working.
Push range is ridiculous too.
But both of those things are being fixed for the next update.
Has push range been confirmed to be adjusted in the next build? I didnt know that. If true that's amazing.

Karus

Donator
Has push range been confirmed to be adjusted in the next build? I didnt know that. If true that's amazing.
As far as I'm aware, no, not confirmed, but I'm assuming devs would like to get the push changes out along with the knockback, fp drain changes, which are confirmed for the next update