Buff Rockets

That is all.

In all seriousness, as a budding Rocketeer, my biggest gripe currently is firing a rocket at anything that isn't an SBD, Wookiee or Deka, and watching them get back up, relatively fine, usually either taking a quarter or half damage, despite how close the rocket touches their tippy toe or even point blank. As it stands I can fire a rocket at for instance, a Sith or Jedi, and sometimes it will kill them outright, other times it can take two, three, even four rockets once to kill them. This to me does not feel appropriate for the level of points you have to drop into the PLX or the jihad rocket

I'm sure there are many other things that require attending to, but if you could take a look at the splash damages, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Maybe adjust all the other stuff instead of rocket. Like giving Push a considerably smaller radius and actually making it require some effort from the user

ngl I'm OK with PLX being niche given that it's mostly a support tool rather than something you genuinely use, just gotta tweak the mando panic rocket - maybe have it fire a concussive missile which causes knockdown in a further radius over flat out damage.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Personally what i'd be set to do is make them immune to instantaneous force push but vulnerable to some kind of charged force push in case such a mechanic gets implemented. Also, Jedi/Sith have too much damage reduction which protects them from rocket splash damage, which should all be removed.

Vs gunners, being immobile while shooting is a great weakness but a needed one, it's already fine.

Rev

Rockets are the one thing that seem consistent in this game right now... I was getting one shotted pretty reliably by a PLX ARC on DotF.

Being niche is fine, firing a rocket and it hit the tippy toe of a sith or high armoured class and watching them get up still being alive is not. If you don't want to buff rockets, then you should consider buffing both splash damage, and nerfing damage reduction

I'd also like to add that while PLX -can- be used as a support weapon, you can definitely use it offensively if you know what you're doing.