[Briefing] Possible new voice replacement + re-uploaded replacements

EDIT: The absolute madman actually did it. (implies to himself)

Download link for my barbaric Alex Jones replacement

Replaces: Ki-Adi Mundi, Rax Joris, and the SBDs

'Well, hello there!'

Long time no see. I've been really busy lately with progressing in the latest expansion of World of Warcraft with my mage. Although this does not mean I'll ever stop playing MBII. So first of all I'm going to re-upload all my weird and fucked up voice replacements to a stable vessel , like Google drive.

Furthermore , I've been thinking about making a new replacement which has a lot of potential in the realm of fun. So I've been watching a lot of YTP and..... Alex Jones appears to be a fair candidate to hear his voice in game. Would you be interested in such a replacement? Down below you shall find some of my favourites of him. The Super Saiyan really caught my attention and inspired me. See you in game at some point (probably late-night)

There we go, give me some feedback regarding my idea ^^

I'll re-upload my previous replacements midnight-ish GMT+2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
'Well, hello there!'

Long time no see. I've been really busy lately with progressing in the latest expansion of World of Warcraft with my mage. Although this does not mean I'll ever stop playing MBII. So first of all I'm going to re-upload all my weird and fucked up voice replacements to a stable vessel , like Google drive.

Furthermore , I've been thinking about making a new replacement which has a lot of potential in the realm of fun. So I've been watching a lot of YTP and..... Alex Jones appears to be a fair candidate to hear his voice in game. Would you be interested in such a replacement? Down below you shall find some of my favourites of him. The Super Saiyan really caught my attention and inspired me. See you in game at some point (probably late-night)

There we go, give me some feedback regarding my idea ^^

I'll re-upload my previous replacements midnight-ish GMT+2.

SBD & Jedi Alex Jones when.

fucking yes
>Wookie!
>I REFUSE TO GO ALONG WITH THIS AND I'VE SEEN THROUGH ALL YOUR LIES, BARACK OBAMA, YOU WICKED WICKED DEVIL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
get it, obama, because he's black, and wookies are basically gorillas and

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I had an idea for a voice replacement of various characters actors work in other ads. Being inspired by wanting to hear mace windu tell me about my capital one card.

Okay guys, finished it. Get it from here

I'm actually uploading a teaser for this replacement as of now :'D Jesus. The results are hilarious

Edit:

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Lol shady that's fucking hilarious. RiP ears though.

I've always thought the sounds from this would make for a good wookiee replacement

Re-Making this into a Voice Command mod would be a great idea to be honest. bns_chrg for example could be I'M A HUMAN AND I'M COMING and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH