Blast From The Past

Hey nerds, I'm back. Kinda bored, kinda tired of there not being a good Star Wars game, or at least no good saber systems. Decided to fire up the good ol' MB.

So, what have I missed in the last two or so years? xD

How'd they mess it up? I dueled quite a bit last night and it felt good, and was winning the majority of duels.

ARC trooper is still fun as shit, weapons seem more responsive/faster velocity. M5 seems more accurate. Dex 3 doesn't counter force push now though D;

My OP dodge is gone D; But hey, the new dash ability is amazing!

Haven't tried many other classes yet.

And RIP funny picture thread. You will be missed.

M5 - perfect accuracy at full points even while running.
Dex 3 does counter push, just different roll ups.
Dodge is now timed seconds of invulnerability.

Sabers - I can't believe it's not butter.

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
Wow, so many vets rising from the dead after TLJ/EABF2. :p

Dex 3 lets you fire during get up anims now, and lets you start getting up from a knockdown almost instantly. IMO it counters push/pull way harder now than it did before.

Mcbober

Movie Battles II Team
Heya Andy. As Geek said, Dex 3 lets you fire your weapon in pretty much any animation (including when knocked down or diving). It's pretty good.

Heya Andy. As Geek said, Dex 3 lets you fire your weapon in pretty much any animation (including when knocked down or diving). It's pretty good.
I saw someone with dex 3 just decimate sith by jumping backward/rolling and just shooting while evading swings. It has great potential if you can aim.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I remember you playing a pistol only hero before Pistol 3 was a thing. Ahhh I feel old now. Welcome back.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
How'd they mess it up? I dueled quite a bit last night and it felt good, and was winning the majority of duels.

Current patch is kind of a watered-down version of 1.3 (which was a good patch). Fortunately you missed the worst patches (1.4-now), but there are still issues:

Duels take forever, Mblock counter makes mblocks cancerous, and the perks aren't very interesting. Plus open mode is atrocious for anything other than support-jedi due to flinch not being balanced based on weapon and insanely slow FP regen. Some devs think that's a good thing.

giphy.webp

But welcome back, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey nerds, I'm back. Kinda bored, kinda tired of there not being a good Star Wars game, or at least no good saber systems. Decided to fire up the good ol' MB.

So, what have I missed in the last two or so years? xD

i took over mb2 and its mine now

i reign as a tyrant over all who dare oppose me by overusing broken mblock/cyan in saberduels i almost never participate in cus fists/force is the best evar cus it is equally if not more cancer and fun to play with

ever hit arcs with lightning stun, punch them while they are stunned, then repeat until they die? its quite a sight to watch them panic