Best Clan for Lightsaber skills?

I want to improve my skills with the lightsaber
So I want to join a clan but I do not know what clan is better for that

You do not need a clan to train and become better. If you are new I would especially suggest playing on your own for a while, feel the game for yourself then later if you really do want to join one I guess J, Y4 or GJO would be a good choice if you are from EU. Or hey even TIN, we can teach too if you give us a chance. :D

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
...Joining a dueling-oriented clan to learn is probably a good idea, because the saber mechanics can be kind of.. arcane. I learned them myself without a clan but instead just from some lessons from some eager-to-teach guy, and from reading about how they're SUPPOSED to work, and observing how they seem to work. If you hang out on a duel server and just ask questions, there's... a.. decent likelihood that someone will be up to teach you. People seem to like teaching other people saber things, usually. I do, too, myself, most of the time. Except it's pretty time consuming. I spent quite a while trying to explain Half Swings to someone recently and I just couldn't get the concept into their head for some reason.

But yeah, joining a self-identified "Dueling clan" would be good. NJO (New Jedi Order) servers just popped up recently and I found their website (although I have since misplaced it...) and they seemed very Dueling oriented. I'm sure any clan you can find that considers themselves "saberist/dueling oriented" would be a good resource.

...Joining a dueling-oriented clan to learn is probably a good idea, because the saber mechanics can be kind of.. arcane. I learned them myself without a clan but instead just from some lessons from some eager-to-teach guy, and from reading about how they're SUPPOSED to work, and observing how they seem to work. If you hang out on a duel server and just ask questions, there's... a.. decent likelihood that someone will be up to teach you. People seem to like teaching other people saber things, usually. I do, too, myself, most of the time. Except it's pretty time consuming. I spent quite a while trying to explain Half Swings to someone recently and I just couldn't get the concept into their head for some reason.

But yeah, joining a self-identified "Dueling clan" would be good. NJO (New Jedi Order) servers just popped up recently and I found their website (although I have since misplaced it...) and they seemed very Dueling oriented. I'm sure any clan you can find that considers themselves "saberist/dueling oriented" would be a good resource.
I played on that server and they seem to be very good
I hope they help me improve

I have 700 hours played and I still do not quite understand the lightsaber system at all
I'm not a noob either but I still do not understand very well

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
I played on that server and they seem to be very good
I hope they help me improve

I have 700 hours played and I still do not quite understand the lightsaber system at all
I'm not a noob either but I still do not understand very well
There are good guides here on the forums, read them thoroughly and just keep dueling. it takes time to become good