Banned from 4 Servers for being too OP

D

Deleted member 8232

lol even me didnt get banned on tR good job dude, are you like the US aizen btw ?

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
Banned from AOD: Was playing in open mode with them and I kept killing their Crybaby leader Ezing him and in his hate filled rage he banned me, but his excuse was I was laming people in duel server when I was only killing windshaft because he was laming me the entire time before the noob AOD leader joined and he just so happened to join right when I ez'd Windshaft.
ur a god if you can beat AOD's leader...

i only ban people with a smaller dingus than mine (my dingus is very large)

also if you were that one egolet i specced for timewasting in lower after you kept doing it i banned you because you threatened to ddos our server

D

Deleted member 8232

also if you were that one egolet i specced for timewasting in lower after you kept doing it i banned you because you threatened to ddos our server
that’s why u never banned me makes sense

Lmao I was not time wasting I was fighting NR Nox In lower, you were mad because you died early to a grenade and had to wait for everyone. Before that u were being a sad min and restarting rounds 10 seconds into the match. Your the worst Admin ever and even others say the same thing about you. Doesn't matter I'm unbanned anyway by higher up.

asAconsumer

Banned
I was kicked out of 109 servers but I argued it was a fault of all server owners and they believed it.

Now I am their greatest ally.