Banned from 4 Servers for being too OP

The time has come for me to finally post about this big meme.

I have been banned from AOD, LS, and TR deathstar. Why? For being too good for the shitter players and administrators LOL!

Banned from AOD: Was playing in open mode with them and I kept killing their Crybaby leader Ezing him and in his hate filled rage he banned me, but his excuse was I was laming people in duel server when I was only killing windshaft because he was laming me the entire time before the noob AOD leader joined and he just so happened to join right when I ez'd Windshaft.

Banned from LS: Banned from LS for being too good as well, I have one particular group of haters of me in LS who whisperchat me and beg me to get into their discord with them 🤣🤣. That's Dryden, Full, wick. Dryden abuse banned me because he simply sucks at the game and being a one trick pony he insta slaps the second you get near him, because he's using scripts, most LS players are EZ to kill all they do is Sideswing, walk back, and slap. Wick uses a Attack script thats ez to read.

Banned from TR Deathstar: this is one of the funniest, literally banned last night from TR dog food for being too good for imps to kill me. Went 20-1 before he spectated me for being the last person alive and fighting NR sonic in the lower corridor, which he was about to lose. It was 1v6 and it ended up being 1v2 and I completed the obj which made tr dog food salty and he kicked me then banned me. This was the most laughable banned I've received.

Short story short. Everyone I face just sucks in general, your all basic yellow style users who suck at the game and can't keep your butthurt feelings in check. No I don't care that I'm banned there is plenty of servers still to play I am actually enjoying the fact I am banned because it further solidifys how good I am compared to other players so much that they have to ban me LOL!

Eazy E

Banned

I have been banned from AOD, LS, and TR deathstar. Why? For being too good for the shitter players and administrators LOL!

Banned from AOD: Was playing in open mode with them and I kept killing their Crybaby leader Ezing him and in his hate filled rage he banned me, but his excuse was I was laming people in duel server when I was only killing windshaft because he was laming me the entire time before the noob AOD leader joined and he just so happened to join right when I ez'd Windshaft.

Banned from LS: Banned from LS for being too good as well, I have one particular group of haters of me in LS who whisperchat me and beg me to get into their discord with them 🤣🤣. That's Dryden, Full, wick. Dryden abuse banned me because he simply sucks at the game and being a one trick pony he insta slaps the second you get near him, because he's using scripts, most LS players are EZ to kill all they do is Sideswing, walk back, and slap. Wick uses a Attack script thats ez to read.

Banned from TR Deathstar: this is one of the funniest, literally banned last night from TR dog food for being too good for imps to kill me. Went 20-1 before he spectated me for being the last person alive and fighting NR sonic in the lower corridor, which he was about to lose. It was 1v6 and it ended up being 1v2 and I completed the obj which made tr dog food salty and he kicked me then banned me. This was the most laughable banned I've received.

Short story short. Everyone I face just sucks in general, your all basic yellow style users who suck at the game and can't keep your butthurt feelings in check. No I don't care that I'm banned there is plenty of servers still to play I am actually enjoying the fact I am banned because it further solidifys how good I am compared to other players so much that they have to ban me LOL!

I like your moxie kid, come play on cult anytime.

Tbh Phobos aka Lockdown, you really have a serious problem. It has come to a point where i don't even know if your joking or serious. Anyway, we banned you from LS servers for being extremely toxic, multiple times, we kept warning you but you didn't listen. Probably the same for AOD and you got banned from tR servers because you threatened to DDOS. Bro if u got fucking banned from tR servers, you really fucked up! You even said what? That you were gonna hire a hacker to hack me... wow boy, i really fear for my life. But you know what, nobody really cares about you, if calling everyone ez when you killed them once on 10 duels makes you fell tough, no problem, keep doing it. Chow!

Tbh Phobos aka Lockdown, you really have a serious problem. It has come to a point where i don't even know if your joking or serious. Anyway, we banned you from LS servers for being extremely toxic, multiple times, we kept warning you but you didn't listen. Probably the same for AOD and you got banned from tR servers because you threatened to DDOS. Bro if u got fucking banned from tR servers, you really fucked up! You even said what? That you were gonna hire a hacker to hack me... wow boy, i really fear for my life. But you know what, nobody really cares about you, if calling everyone ez when you killed them once on 10 duels makes you fell tough, no problem, keep doing it. Chow!

Dryden don't get it twisted you will only kill me 1 time out of 30 duels. You come to tr deathstar just to specifically tk me just like the rest of the losers who are jealous of my godly skills. And no AOD banned me for being too good. Dogfood is an idiot that was mad I was killing his team and didn't want to wait while he was dead

Dryden don't get it twisted you will only kill me 1 time out of 30 duels. You come to tr deathstar just to specifically tk me just like the rest of the losers who are jealous of my godly skills. And no AOD banned me for being too good. Dogfood is an idiot that was mad I was killing his team and didn't want to wait while he was dead
Tking you? Of course lol... Whatever dude i have other projects in my life then dealing with someone acting like a 12 year old calling himslef "god". Peace out!

Saltiest post I've ever read

10/10 would laugh again

Sounds like Sith Empire material, hop on and serve the true Emperor of all the Sith! We'd like to see you perform these tasks in front of worthy masters

D

Deleted member 8224

giphy.gif

dog food was the worst thing that happened to tr, use to be a safe haven for those to good for other servers but ever since he got admin he just bans people that are better than him, and im pretty sure 90% of the pop is banned from aod so nothing special there and LS is so overpopulated with admins that more than likely one of them is going to not like you and ban you. we need us server where the only rule is no tk and admin only exist to kick annoying vpn tkers not to project their own personal beliefs and politics into their ban policies