Ban request. Praetorium

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
Name: Q-11-A.I.
Server: {DN} Praetorium
Time: 3:50-3:58 by CET
Reason: Multiple team killing by player "Fuck you droideka"
Proof:
Personal comment: This tendency to sabotage against AI it is necessary to punish by the most rigid methods. Resistance should be destroyed.

Last edited:
Name: Q-11-A.I.
Server: {DN} Praetorium
Time: 3:50-3:58 by CET
Reason: Multiple team killing by player "Fuck you droideka"
Proof:
Personal comment: This tendency to sabotage against AI it is necessary to punish by the most rigid methods. Resistance should be destroyed.

I second this ban request.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Moved to community discussion section and sent the link to Nameless.

Hi there,

the server log has been checked and your account seems accurate, his ip has been banned. The ban itself is temporary and will be removed in 14 days as this a first time offence. This unbanning process may also be sped up by him making an unban request on our forums. I'd also appreciate if future ban (and unban) requests were presented at our forums www.denovo.tk www.denovoclan.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
Hi there,

the server log has been checked and your account seems accurate, his ip has been banned. The ban itself is temporary and will be removed in 14 days as this a first time offence. This unbanning process may also be sped up by him making an unban request on our forums. I'd also appreciate if future ban (and unban) requests were presented at our forums www.denovo.tk

Thanks.

Acknowledge. This Unit thanks you for operability.