B17 anyone?

Rev

Decided to pick the game back up again, trying to enjoy it but it's a challenge.

How many b17 vets do we still have around here? Old General's Order folks? MA? Did Stilgar die in a forest fire after touching himself at night? Did Trenton get shot by the police for being an annoying prick?

Sup.

Rev

Probably Xerxes and Bober, I don't think I've seen anyone else unless they go by other names

Lol, B17 noobs calling themselves vets and invoking Stilgar.

His afro was large and it was real.

Yours, is pitiful and small.

Captain Frodo! Assuming you're talking about Stilgar the person, I haven't heard from him in probably 6+ years now.

Reactions: Rev

Rev

Captain Frodo! Assuming you're talking about Stilgar the person, I haven't heard from him in probably 6+ years now.

I don't know whether he counts as a person. Some call him a legend, others a menace. He was good at his craft, though. Trolling that is. Way better than the current trolls of MBII

Just some black dude with a famous name who never had much cred to begin with other than...that name.

And yes, that is the reality of it. Spoken by someone who actually knew the mofo and what he looked like.

I don't know whether he counts as a person. Some call him a legend, others a menace. He was good at his craft, though. Trolling that is. Way better than the current trolls of MBII
He was the best P1 ET that ever played. RIP,