AWESOME jedi power idea!

I think I might have figured out how to have heal and balance it. What if the healing starts to heal a set amount of HP when you get a kill? That way you won't sit in a corner all the time. Level 1 heals 10 per kill and heals slowly. Level 2 heals 15 and heal moderately. Level 3 heals 20 and heals fast. What do you guys think? Let me know. I hope the developers like it.

That doesnt fit the jedi class, Sith sure.
Though the jedi and sith have enough in their bag of tricks, they don't need healing.

A class that can instant kill everything doesn't need healing.

When people say they want healing, they mean for the classes that cant deflect everything.

Last edited:
That doesnt fit the jedi class, Sith sure.
Though the jedi and sith have enough in their bag of tricks, they don't need healing.

A class that can instant kill everything doesn't need healing.

When people say they want healing, they mean for the classes that cant deflect everything.
Pretty much this, Hero's passive heal is an example of what you're saying (sans the having to kill to heal). FA Death Star C3PO is the kind of heal we want (Heal others because no saberino to deflectino).

Jedi have 1 shot kills, plenty of utility to escape a fight and avoid damage, as well as good blaster damage reduction (especially next patch). Heal has been in the game before for Jedi, and it was unbalanced. Not something I personally believe adds anything to game play.

This form of healing wouldn't slow down gameplay, it would encourage it. Only able to heal after getting a kill, each and every time. It's risk / reward.

No just no. It would slow down the gameplay.

I keep seeing this excuse, but people ignore the fact that what really slows down gameplay is the attacking team camping. Healers would be in the same location of the people they are healing, so killing them wouldn't be impossible. Healers/Medics have been implemented well in several games, and it would be nice if people put ideas into how it would possibly work instead of just saying "it slows gameplay."

That being said, I don't think Jedi/Sith need a force power for this. I think it should be it's own class.

"I think it should be it's own class."
So do I. Fair enough, coz on both imp/reb sides. Give it firepower of pistol 2-3 or e11 and spend points for heal abilities like teamhealing (similar to FA), self-healing (hero's style or old jedi force style) with no explosives or knockdowns. It'll do.

New Force Power!!!

Force Suppression - Think Force Focus, the enhanced version. You force focus an enemy force user and then can hit the use button or force suppression to prevent them from using their force abilities. Of course this would require you to use your own force at a steady drain rate over x seconds = leaving you vulnerable to attack but just think of the possibilities!
The trolling! Oh ho, you gonna lightning spam biatch? Think again!

I'd love to be able to do the exact opposite. Take my teammates health from them and funnel it to my precious self.
Just think, a jedi/sith running around with over 1,000 hp. Granted at that point you'd be the I in team...:)

I think I might have figured out how to have heal and balance it. What if the healing starts to heal a set amount of HP when you get a kill? That way you won't sit in a corner all the time. Level 1 heals 10 per kill and heals slowly. Level 2 heals 15 and heal moderately. Level 3 heals 20 and heals fast. What do you guys think? Let me know. I hope the developers like it.

It shouldn't be hard to balance, but one problem I can see is a Jedi/Sith spam with this. Though maybe letting force only users have it might not be a bad idea, as it seems the only real trick they get for using force only is the explosion and extra powers, and it could maybe help them survive more then five seconds against a gunner. Unless of course the player is one of those MLG quick-snipe-360-noscope-swag-dew type people which can win any fight.

Maybe a medic class wouldn't be bad, since if one was added the CIS/Empire faction could maybe get an assassin type class, as it would fit into the style, and could counter the medic, seeing as a medic class should be very weak for being able to save others from death. It would make sense for a class that can counter an under-guarded medic, but still have a higher chance to kill one then a gunner vs four Jedi defending one. With what ever option could be chosen, it would need some balancing, but if the class route is taken, I think an assassin for the other may be a nice balancing point.

But this is just my opinion.