•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!
I had the game playing normally.
I was playing in Zona Franga server, in the mb2_smuggler map.
So we "rtv'd" and tried to go in a PB2 map. It crashed.
So I tried to join again in the server (at this point, the server was running normal maps again... mb2_smuggler and mb2_dotf to be exact).

And now I'm stuck at this! "Awaiting gamestate" forever.

How do I fix that?

Last edited:

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Wow, have some patience man,

You aren't really giving a lot of helpful information other than that you joined a server and got stuck at awaiting gamestate. First, try opening your console and typing /reconnect. Which server were you trying to join?

Wow, have some patience man,

You aren't really giving a lot of helpful information other than that you joined a server and got stuck at awaiting gamestate. First, try opening your console and typing /reconnect. Which server were you trying to join?

I tried it, didn't work. I'm from Brazil, trying to join Zona Franga (and there are many playing there).

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
1572633970620.png

lol

What I have observed, for me personally, these maps have a much longer response time during the connection. Be patient, i see *awaiting connection* more than 1min then it start loading.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If your connection to the server is marginal (an issue on the server's end or more likely your end) then the process could take longer or fail entirely. PowerBattles can end up filling the gamestate to the breaking point (literally) so it could easily exacerbate any existing network issues you might have.

Also yeah, have some patience, getting upset because no one responds on the forums after 3 minutes is ridiculous. You won't get that type of response time after submitting the equivalent of a ticket anywhere, and there's no paid dedicated support staff here.