SERVER [AUS] RTV/RTM with Stats

Basic run of the mill RTV server but has a stats script running.

Name: [ZEN] RTV STATS *BETA*
IP: cs.zen.gl:29070
MBII community still alive and will down under come join us :)

aftlXDR.jpg

t5Gy9Mo.jpg

I'll be making it open source as soon as I'm happy with it, still very much in beta.

It's really hard to tell if somebody is a force user or not at the moment, I'm probably going to have to get a list of every single sith and jedi player model name or soemthing. Which will take me ages of kill, switch, respawn :(

And I want to make a web ladder and stuff, be useful for competitions, was surprised nobody else has made a stats plugin yet :)

AaronAaron

Donator
I'll be making it open source as soon as I'm happy with it, still very much in beta.

It's really hard to tell if somebody is a force user or not at the moment, I'm probably going to have to get a list of every single sith and jedi player model name or soemthing. Which will take me ages of kill, switch, respawn :(

And I want to make a web ladder and stuff, be useful for competitions, was surprised nobody else has made a stats plugin yet :)
Looks great so far. Only problem that i have with it is that it takes up the whole screen for everyone. I think it would be better in a pm but i dont know if that will work

Open but since rtv/rtm is enabled it can go to duels.

However duel wins and loses are incremented in any mode, so long as both parties are force users and the kill was with a saber.
Which is why I need a list of all jedi/sith player models.

PM idea is good but not entirely sure that's possible via rcon.