aura around saber

hello guys!!I dint play for 1 year and forget for what needs this thing around saber style(actually i didnt know it at all)
hrj0ty

And also how to bind charge?))when i played year ago i found charge cmds in comments under sylvar video)))

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
The saber colour thing reflects which stance you are using (Blue = Fast 1, Cyan = Fast 2, Yellow = Medium 1, Silver/Staff = Medium 2, Green/Duals = Medium 2, Red = Strong 1, Purple = Strong 2.

The glow increases when you stack AP, or attack power. Every time you score a body hit you'll gain it, and every time you pblock a body hit you'll prevent the enemy from gaining it, however getting body hit yourself will lower your bonus damage.

The saber colour thing reflects which stance you are using (Blue = Fast 1, Cyan = Fast 2, Yellow = Medium 1, Silver/Staff = Medium 2, Green/Duals = Medium 2, Red = Strong 1, Purple = Strong 2.

The glow increases when you stack AP, or attack power. Every time you score a body hit you'll gain it, and every time you pblock a body hit you'll prevent the enemy from gaining it, however getting body hit yourself will lower your bonus damage.
I must add that the ACM glow isn't very intuitive and it actually begins to shrink as you gain ACM:
4d344429ba831f4ce03f42c74a10e8c7.gif

This is why here at J|, we were working on something entirely ground-breaking:

eab8a7d5138496063449805eee543b9a.gif

0c376eedf269eca8242333c63b4b01dd.png

Hopefully, J| Advanced ACM Counter™ will put a smile on your face!

Available SOON SEPARATELY OR
with the upcoming Tryhard Duelist FPS Pak™ 4.0 update!

www.jediorderacademy.com

but on what AP spendings?I mean if i have full AP i will take more BP or whAT?

To disable jetpack, press and hold the "use" button until it switches off.

As for the console command, I think it is something like:
/bind [your key] voice_cmd bns_chrg
e.g.
/bind g voice_cmd bns_chrg