Attack on Titan Full Authentic Project

I've had an idea of an Attack On Titan-inspired Full Authentic Map. This is something I've had in mind for a good minute. Can anyone whos had experience making maps tell me how to do it?

PROJECT GOALS

• Get Models of both Scouts and Titans into the game
  • Add a hitbox on the back of the Titans' neck
WEAPONS
  • Dual Swords as the Scout's swords
  • ODM Gear over Jetpack
  • Melee (Titan)
  • Turn into Titan + Animation with hand bite
CLASSES
Scouts

Eren Yeager
Mikasa Ackerman
Levi Ackerman
Armid
Sasha

Titans
5 meter
10 meter
Abnormal (with walk animation)
Armored Titan
Annie (Female Titan0
Colossal Titan
Beast Titan

What ideas do yall have for this project and how do I actually make a FA map?

Upvote 0
If you only have ideas and no mapping/modelling/animation/texturework/coding skills, I suggest you simply forget about it, unless you wanna spend hundreds of hours on it with potentially 0 results.

D

Deleted member 8224

I have no experience making maps from scratch. But I do have experience working with FA/Legends, so if you need help on that front feel free to shoot me a DM - however having a map and corresponding models to work with first would be a priority.

As for learning to map, there's this simple text guide which covers the basics. Best you can do is play around with the mapping software and learn how it works, and see if you got the patience for it. Nobody is going to make it for you!

I have no experience making maps from scratch. But I do have experience working with FA/Legends, so if you need help on that front feel free to shoot me a DM - however having a map and corresponding models to work with first would be a priority.

As for learning to map, there's this simple text guide which covers the basics. Best you can do is play around with the mapping software and learn how it works, and see if you got the patience for it. Nobody is going to make it for you!
Alright, i'll hit you up on discord and i'll check out the text guide