Assistance with adding "SFX Sabers" effect to MD2 ('Movie Duels 2') mod

Ok,
So I was wondering if there's anyone out there, who can help me with implementing the "SFX Sabers" effect (Currently used in MBII) into the 'Movie Duels 2' mod (Which was made by "Wector")? And can be found here;

Star Wars: Movie Duels II mod

Basically, pretty much the Single Player version of 'Movie Battles II'. For as fun as MBII can be, I'm not overly.. or even really remotely fond of practically the entire mod being "Multiplayer ONLY", as I'm much more of a "Single Player" player.

I have 'CMake' and 'Visual Studio 2015' installed and have already set up the files I need, through 'CMake'. All with help from "eezstreet", over on JKHub. However, he didn't know how to get or add the "SFX Sabers" effect into Visual Studio. This whole experience is brand new to me, as I've never done anything like this before. Everything in the mod is pretty much in place, already. All the files. etc. The only thing I'm looking to do to the mod, to improve it (As there's no more development or versions going to be released, unfortunately), is to add this saber effect, to sort of "complete and polish" it and give it that full-authentic movie feel.

Is this something you could help with, @Subaru or @The Unguided?

If anyone would be willing or happy to help out, then it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Well maybe you should. You'll find more people to help you there. Download is not necessary