Are there any servers in which a new player can learn the ropes without getting too brutally punished?

Hello! My friend and I are new to the Movie Battles mod and above all else are just looking for a good time, playing to play, not playing to win, is there a server that is a little more on the casual side? Or am I in the wrong Mod for that?

Hello! My friend and I are new to the Movie Battles mod and above all else are just looking for a good time, playing to play, not playing to win, is there a server that is a little more on the casual side? Or am I in the wrong Mod for that?
I'm sorry but most of the community is > 10 years ahead of you experience wise and only gain joy in seeing their K/D ratio go through the roof. You'd have to find someone to teach you if you want to catch up quick.

You can visit duel servers, as they're not based on objectives and teams, you can find players who will be more in your vibe. Good luck!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Casual Corner is notorious for kicking you if you are somewhat decent. try there

yo im new too send me a message im down for 2 v 1 battles

Be sure to do /disco on the console to activate useful tips. If that doesn't work, you might need to install the mb2 premium version.

Public online play of this mod is killed by cheaters and TKing/ sabotaging griefers.
Admins seem to not give a shit and protect such people instead.
It appears to be slowly dying.
Stick around and you will see for yourself.

Was some fun for sure, though.

Public online play of this mod is killed by cheaters and TKing/ sabotaging griefers.
Admins seem to not give a shit and protect such people instead.
It appears to be slowly dying.
Stick around and you will see for yourself.

Was some fun for sure, though.
It's probably better to name the issue (if its real), where and when so it can be sorted, and not left over. I dont know of any admin that would leave a cheater or encourage it

D

Deleted member 9255

Some servers are fine. Depends on where you play. For example, on the Gonk server, the administration does not ban trolls and saboteurs in any way, and sometimes even resets their tk points. For example, when it comes to duels, the Sentinel server, Jedaii and GSE seem to be safe for new players and are calm. If we are talking about open mode, I recommend Templar Open where the administration is watching to remove threats to new players.

Some servers are fine. Depends on where you play. For example, on the Gonk server, the administration does not ban trolls and saboteurs in any way, and sometimes even resets their tk points. For example, when it comes to duels, the Sentinel server, Jedaii and GSE seem to be safe for new players and are calm. If we are talking about open mode, I recommend Templar Open where the administration is watching to remove threats to new players.
el chombo niceguy???