ARC rockets suck

As the title says, the ARC rockets are literal trash. While mandos have the luxury of flying into a position where a rocket might actually be useful due to the surprise effect, you might as well just announce to the entire server that and ARC is shooting a rocket, as it takes ages, makes a sound loud enough to be heard on the other side of the map, and you just sit there while all that is happening. The only reason anyone ever goes with rockets on an ARC is to troll teammates by shooting a rocket into a sith who clearly will push just to get teammates killed with the benefit of no tk points, which makes me avoid anyone that has that giant white rod strapped to their back as I know that man may be on the rebels side statistically, but deep down he's already executing order 66.

i feel like your brain tries to equate everything to rock, paper, scissors type gameplay where if x happens then y is sure to occur.

thats not real life boy, anything can happen if you use your brain correctly

I know I'm being a hypocrite for replying to the threads but I have to somehow get my voice heard: please stop replying to this guy, his every thread is the same shit and he's obviously trying to fish reactions out of people and not actually criticize the game.