ARC Insta-Getup (Very Illegal!)

i also lose a solid five seconds to start of round lag every single game so we're already losing time to shit we can't control. i'd run this map offline but it isn't in my map list for some reason

using arc3 badly shits on your stamina, using it well means you regen everything. i've seen people that start using the roll cancel tech but they still get killed by jedi because they position poorly or don't get away from jedi before it becomes a problem

the hero time could be improved by a few seconds with less door clips and possibly more bump boosts, i don't know if hero gains time doing that or not so i didn't do it, speed could definitely be a good 3-5 seconds faster. the issue with hero is you can't "zero fucks" mode through the enemy team and the issue with speed is that you're burning a valuable resource in exchange for this time. also a single push will destroy your run on either of these classes. arc at least has the chance of losing a second or two to push by using diveroll to gtfo. naturally arc has much more room for improvement

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
the hero time could be improved by a few seconds with less door clips and possibly more bump boosts, i don't know if hero gains time doing that or not so i didn't do it, speed could definitely be a good 3-5 seconds faster. the issue with hero is you can't "zero fucks" mode through the enemy team and the issue with speed is that you're burning a valuable resource in exchange for this time. also a single push will destroy your run on either of these classes. arc at least has the chance of losing a second or two to push by using diveroll to gtfo. naturally arc has much more room for improvement

Make a separate thread for your speedruns?

why the fuck did you ask me how fast regular sprinting is if you didn't want to hear the answer

Last edited: