Unconfirmed ARC & Clone incorrect damage

While looking at some demos I saw that ARC's M5 dealt more damage to me than it's listed in the weapon info panel in class select. Same with its listing in the library. I looked at my recent demos in which the ARC hits me with M5. Also I noted that Clone's CR was damaging me for more than it should. Can't say which level of CR, likely 2nd or 3rd. Note that the shots doing more damage to me were to the torso.
Five clips for ARC and two clips for Clone. I slowed them down to half-speed. If needed use the YouTube player to slow it even further.
As armor damage is now reduced by 50% to get the shot's damage, you should multiply all damage the armor takes by 2 and add to it any damage dealt to the health.

By looking at the demos, you will see that primary fire (non-sniper mode) of ARC's M5 hitting my torso deals to me 30 or 32 damage. For some reason the number varies. According to the damage listed on the M5 info panel, I should be dealt 24 damage.
The same thing is happening with Clone's CR. In the clips I am dealt 26, 24, 26, 26, 25 and 26 damage per shot when hit to the torso. In the info panel, it's written that CR deals 20 damage.​

Hits to upper torso deal x1.3 damage

So there is a distinction in damage between the lower and upper torso? At 0:08 slow to the 0.25 speed and you can see that the ARC hits me on the hips. Damage to armor is 16. 16 x 2 = 32. Next hit at 0:10 is also on the hips. 3 damage to armor and 24 to health. I always thought that damage zones were divided into three zones. Legs, torso, head. How many are there?
Anyway, if there are more zones than I thought then the value in the info class panel and the library should be corrected. It should explain to which zone it is referring to. The values should be increased to match the "upper torso" or the damage should be listed for each hit zone.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
The numbers listed in the UI are base damages. There's no actual 1.0x multiplier. This will be changed/fixed in an upcoming update.

So there is a distinction in damage between the lower and upper torso? At 0:08 slow to the 0.25 speed and you can see that the ARC hits me on the hips. Damage to armor is 16. 16 x 2 = 32. Next hit at 0:10 is also on the hips. 3 damage to armor and 24 to health. I always thought that damage zones were divided into three zones. Legs, torso, head. How many are there?
Anyway, if there are more zones than I thought then the value in the info class panel and the library should be corrected. It should explain to which zone it is referring to. The values should be increased to match the "upper torso" or the damage should be listed for each hit zone.
Anything that hits above legs and below head will deal x1.3 dmg