Apology and explanation.

OK, so as most of the people reading this know, I went on a shitposting spree yesterday. I was trying to get my post count to 20 so I could apply for beta tester. I didn't find out until afterwards that the 20 post rule had been abolished. And I didn't realize until afterwards that my witty one liners were more cunty than I intended them to be. I can't figure out how to delete posts or threads, so for the time being I've just replaced everything with "Deleted." From now on I'll only be posting on the forum if I have something actually important to say, like this.

And yet I was muted for calling you out to be a troll by Defiant because he thought u were being legitimate Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll PROJECT LEAD BTW.
Either way it was quite funny

And yet I was muted for calling you out to be a troll by Defiant because he thought u were being legitimate Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll PROJECT LEAD BTW.
Either way it was quite funny
Or maybe it's because nobody likes you because you do shit like this all the time.

No one likes me because Im an arrogant ass whose also good at the game and I flaunt it. But I do that because its fun to start confrontations and make kids like u mad :D

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
You posted the snarky "Congrats to Faux" thread after you posted this apology thread.

I'm not sure if you're learning from your mistakes.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Maybe you should read what I said.
From now on I'll only be posting on the forum if I have something actually important to say, like this.
Well done, by instigating fights and pretending to be innocent, manipulating staff with out of context quotes, and lying about things I've done, you managed to get me banned. I especially liked the part where you pretended I was being a narcissist when I said I would become a dev no matter what. Great job taking that completely out of any context. You even managed to get Lindsey to talk shit about me behind my back. GG

It's funny how they locked that thread after everyone mass shitposted on it. Anyways yeah, there was literally no valid reason for banning me.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
So let me get this straight, you spammed the forums with useless tedious shit to get past a rule that didn't even exist any more, and thought that would get you into the beta/dev team?

tenor.gif

Have you been on the internet long?