AOD Busted, The AOD Doxxer Clan Member Revealed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infraction: Trolling
Greetings Maggots, I Have Finally Found out some Juicy Shite on AOD. For a long time I played in AOD, I always Killed their Loser asses and they hated me so much they banned me just because I was better then them LOL! Well I finally caught these idiots slip up.

If you have ever played in AOD and the enemy team is near you and you suddenly lag and Die, this is the Reason. They are doxxing you. I always knew there was a loser who was doing this scummy shit in their server and it was a clan member. Well this certain moron slipped up today in a Sever not owned by AOD.

Who is the AOD Doxxer? It's no other then AOD_GeneralKenobi. I have it all recorded and posting it up shortly. He doxxed my IP and crashed my Game multiple times and better yet he was being Cocky about it.

"Hey phobos, wanna see a magic trick"?

Then he proceeded to Doxx me and then crash my Game 3 times.

I am sure of it now that the person who has been Doxxing servers as well is most likely AOD_GeneralKenobi. He is most likely the one who was Doxxing TR servers for awhile too to make ppl play in their dumb Server.

Now that this Juicy Shite is Exposed if anyone here happens to know were this Pile of Shite lives I will be reporting him to his local authorities for a Cyber crime. We shall enjoy this 105 pound Chrones diseased Chicken neck being locked in a cell with Tyrone with a hefty Fine.

Do your part, Dont join AOD servers, And better yet. TK Him too!!

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
giphy.gif

GeneralKenobi

Internal Beta Team
Greetings Maggots, I Have Finally Found out some Juicy Shite on AOD. For a long time I played in AOD, I always Killed their Loser asses and they hated me so much they banned me just because I was better then them LOL! Well I finally caught these idiots slip up.

If you have ever played in AOD and the enemy team is near you and you suddenly lag and Die, this is the Reason. They are doxxing you. I always knew there was a loser who was doing this scummy shit in their server and it was a clan member. Well this certain moron slipped up today in a Sever not owned by AOD.

Who is the AOD Doxxer? It's no other then AOD_GeneralKenobi. I have it all recorded and posting it up shortly. He doxxed my IP and crashed my Game multiple times and better yet he was being Cocky about it.

"Hey phobos, wanna see a magic trick"?

Then he proceeded to Doxx me and then crash my Game 3 times.

I am sure of it now that the person who has been Doxxing servers as well is most likely AOD_GeneralKenobi. He is most likely the one who was Doxxing TR servers for awhile too to make ppl play in their dumb Server.

Now that this Juicy Shite is Exposed if anyone here happens to know were this Pile of Shite lives I will be reporting him to his local authorities for a Cyber crime. We shall enjoy this 105 pound Chrones diseased Chicken neck being locked in a cell with Tyrone with a hefty Fine.

Do your part, Dont join AOD servers, And better yet. TK Him too!!
ez doxx

A$APRocky

US Official Server Admin
omg this explains so much once I went on pande and he did it to me and then I went to tr to avoid it and he followed me and did it again and then I went to NR and he followed me and did it again and then I went to EW and he followed me and did it again and then I went to the solo tutorial to make it stop and somehow he spawned in my tutorial and started laming me

GeneralKenobi

Internal Beta Team
omg this explains so much once I went on pande and he did it to me and then I went to tr to avoid it and he followed me and did it again and then I went to NR and he followed me and did it again and then I went to EW and he followed me and did it again and then I went to the solo tutorial to make it stop and somehow he spawned in my tutorial and started laming me
I'm just built different

Congrats you wish you were a rich black rapper but your a scrawny turd who watches Naruto and probably owns a akatsuki cape and listens to Naruto trap remixes.

gen kenobi doesnt like birds, like what the fuck?????

like how can you not like birds!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!??!??!??!?

their sex appeal is unmatched
with their fine beaks and gorgeous plumes

and by the gods they're so small, i just wanna squish their little cheeks.

but what the fuck, male birds are so much sexier than females

now dont get me wrong im not gay or anything, it's just the color choice on males makes them so much more attractive.

again, im not gay, im just trying to have sex with the one that looks nicer not the one that has a fire cock.

that being said, if a hot female bird wants to have sex, please hit me up, i beg you, im so lonely.....

just to reinforce the idea, IM NOT GAY OKAY!!!!!

Look at all the AOD Circle Jerking eachother off in the comments. Im sure they instantly went to any Devs to brush off thir DDosing exposure because they are in denial. I get you guys weiners are inverted and you've never been with a woman, I could care less how much u try. None of your insults work, your fate is in my hands now and don't worry I will find were u live boyo, and when I do, imma laugh. The search begins now.

im pretty sure everyone here can agree aod is gay, but theres no need to write cringe

Look at all the AOD Circle Jerking eachother off in the comments. Im sure they instantly went to any Devs to brush off thir DDosing exposure because they are in denial. I get you guys weiners are inverted and you've never been with a woman, I could care less how much u try. None of your insults work, your fate is in my hands now and don't worry I will find were u live boyo, and when I do, imma laugh. The search begins now.
Rent free living in this man's head

Status
Not open for further replies.