Anyone offering professional saber training?

I have lately been practicing a shit tob and have got the basics down by heart but I wanna push myself to the limits. Anyone with a lot of expierence in the dueling system or veterans I need this. If your willing to tell me when you will be available. Ill be available on Friday you will probably see me on AOD Honor Duels my tags are CB OFFICIAL ROGUE WOOKIE. Comment if your willing to help. Thanks.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I sadly dont have any money on me right now are there any acceptions? I really need this ;-;
I had a special offer from shilling and we agreed that he'd teach me in exchange for my dikpiks. I still regret it... During the only session of the actual "studying" he was running around flaming, chasing the so-called "girls" and calling me noob... I'm still a terrible duelist and shilling sent the piks to my IRL friends :(
tl;dr I don't recommend him...

Last edited:
If I were handing out dueling lessons 2-3 years ago I would've charged an hourly rate of $500, now it's more like $0.05

I will pay you 10$ to teach you
my in game name is Anal?
please pm me your card number, 3 numbers on the other side, and the expiration date

I had a special offer from shilling and we agreed that he'd teach me in exchange for my dikpiks. I still regret it... During the only session of the actual "studying" he was running around flaming, chasing the so-called "girls" and calling me noob... I'm still a terrible duelist and shilling sent the piks to my IRL friends :(
tl;dr I don't recommend him...
i still want Shill to teach me though.