Any plans for an RP server using Mod mechanics?

I would love to see this, we have the best foundation for an excellent combat system.

Several maps that serve as planets where the Sith are rising, there are Jedi academies and people progress from apprentice/Padawan.

I think this would be fantastic, any thoughts?
The Sith Empire tried to do that but MB2 devs banned us from the discord, and everyone was annoyed with us roleplaying while we slaughtered them, so we either got called "tryhards" or "cringe roleplayers" toxic community overall

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
If you had a dedicated forum and enough people, you could essentially play out the politics, character arcs, etc. through forum posts, while using MBII to decide the outcomes of battles/conflicts.

Just an idea. Would probably not last super long without massive dedication.

If you had a dedicated forum and enough people, you could essentially play out the politics, character arcs, etc. through forum posts, while using MBII to decide the outcomes of battles/conflicts.

Just an idea. Would probably not last super long without massive dedication.
I want to see this happen just so I can witness RPers in-character declare Smuggler office camp or something like that a war crime

or just give the community what they've been asking for for yrs. and would only take 30 mins tops to implement. infinite round timers, vicinity based text chat. tempest already included the latter in a beta test years ago

Leo

Internal Beta Team
or just give the community what they've been asking for for yrs. and would only take 30 mins tops to implement. infinite round timers, vicinity based text chat. tempest already included the latter in a beta test years ago
nt leon backwards but round timers are hardcoded