EU DUEL Admin Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement: The post is so long, so i dont mind how many time you will take to read it all, you can read it full in one day, or you can either in two weeks Thanks.

In-Game nickname: Aizen - [Mr.]Aizen[TrueGTLMN]

MBII Experience: 4 months, but when i mean 4 months, i mean... 368 hours ( Gyazo - 05c81907cc7f29e02a98dbc1829e897c.png ).

Description: Im a guy from Spain, im still studying, i usually have got free time after i end study, and i love to expend it in MB2 star wars JKA mod, because you know, its the only SW game when you can control the lightsaber, for attack and for block, and to be honest, i dont find relevant this description section, you know, i think that i didnt live enough to talk about my life, think that the only thing i can say is that i love music, i play guitar and bla bla bla, so better lets go to the important section.

Reason: Well, i never thought that i will expend a lot of time in this mod, i played JKA before and bought in steam to play this mod, because i wanted to play again this game, but with another experience, and it is all godlike, i mean, good sabersystem, you need skill above luck, bad thing is that the first time you play it, Satan will take your soul, and you could only play this game, but well, lets go straigh.

The people in this mod is good, you know, first time i get in mod, i asked for a teahcer and a lot of people trained me through time, there are a huge variaty of servers, for duels, for open, for competitive, for fun... And in this server the people are lovely, but... there is another side in the community...
THE RULE-BREAKERS. This kind of community is the evil one, they just want to make your experience in this great game horrible. First of all, lets difference between this kind of community.

The lemures (best known as lamers) this people only wants to kill you when you dont want to face them, or you are dueling, or you are jacking off while playing the game, making it impossible to play until he gets focespec or kicked/banned. This is the worst kind of asshole, only wants to see the server burning and kills you (when you dont want to) and interrupt duels just for fun, the saddest thing is that they are like group of lamers with anonymous names that make them stronger because they have hidden name, and they are in group.
The ragers well, this people you know, only people who gets mad for everything, for example lose a duel, the sad part is that if he get so mad he can turn into a LEMUR.
The trolls have a good game - get a troll community, thats for sure, trolls are people that dont lame you, but kick you from the cat walk, block doors and teamkill in open, abuse... etc...
The rest there are a lot of rule-breakers left, but you know, this post is so long, that i dont want to lame all, so i thought about naming the important ones, sadly there are not only 3 kinds of rule-breakers and there are more...

So, why i want to be admin? Well, i think that i have the capacity, i dont see myself as a mean person into the MB2 community, I only want to have fun, but that isnt enough, I WANT THE PEOPLE NEAR ME TO HAVE FUN TOO!!!
But sadly, i cant always, for example, i really love teach people in this game, because when i downloaded it for first time, i was completily lost! And i dont want people to get lost too and for that to quit this game cause of that horrible people which only makes your experience in game worse only for fun, its sad when you try to teach someone but a lamer lames you both, its sad when you are trying to backdoor in Doft open but a troll blocks the Throne Window door, its sad when you just win a duel and people tells that you are a bastard only because you won!

I only want to make the experience in this game at least in EU Official server better (im even trying to do some skin modpacks), but i dont have the rights to do it, if i had the rights, trust me, and i think that you can ask people, that i will be a good admin, you know, i dont want to be an admin to BAN BAN BAN BAN KICK KICK KICK KICK , no, thats not the way, you always have to give warnings before do it, and sadly, not all the admins do that (i have seen that a lot of times) and they just say: ''you wont piss me off, enjoy the ban'', you know, that things makes our community worse... so... i just think that with the admin rights, i could improve this community to all, specially at nights, when there arent admins connected and suddenly two persons with palpi skin appear only to lame (i wont say who they are, but they are well known lamers) and we cant do anything, because they are lamers, but they are either good players :/

That was all, i just think that the community have got a lot of assholes, and i think that i can make the experience in this game better if i get my admin rights, thank you for read this bunch of words, see you, Aizen.

Last edited:
Its a very very very very very VERY long post, so take the time you need to read it and decide, thank you.

Consider these job resumes, they are supposed to be generic, boring, and not colorful.
With least 3 sentences with and a paragraph at max. That is a lot of reading.

I would just select your post, and remove the formatting.

Last edited:

Eazy E

Banned
Relatively new, but he was trained and taught by the cult so ofc i vouch for him :p.

I have nothing against him, but imho it should require something more to become an admin than being a nice guy. Age, ingame experience and knowing MB scene is also important. I hope i didnt offend anyone. I still wish you good luck so the Council may accept this Application.

New? Yes, he is new and now he is a very, very active player in the mbii community, attending every day ever since I have known him which was in the cult. Very kind to others, understanding and does indeed go against the "mbii is full of toxic players" saying. I vouch for him, rare to find such people :)

Hello, thank you for all the tips you gave to me, i noticed that use colors instead the normal fount was a bad idea, so ill turn it back to the normal font, except the things i want to remark, about the amount of the post, yeah, i know is too long, but is what i want, i want it to be a serious post, so ill give a warn at the start of the post saying that is so long and that i wont mind the time that it takes to read it all, again, thank you for your tips, see you!

I think he is old enough (I see him on the server regurarly and he alwys is serious, polite and helpful). When it comes to making somebody an admin we should judge this person's actions istead of making strict age requirements (he will be an adult in a year anyway if it matters). I know admins who are 15 and are as good as "adult" admins.

I can confirm with rAin. Hes one of the mature people i Know of. It doesn't matter if youre young.

Status
Not open for further replies.