EU DUEL Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: Tarkin / Grand Moff Tarkin

MBII Experience: I've been playing for like 8 years with several breaks, some of them quite long, so I'd say that I played about 6-7 years counting them out.

Description:
I'm just a MBII player. Been loving this mod and this community for a very very long time. Made many friends and many great memories. Sometimes I play because I want to duel, other times I just want to talk to all my friends :) I am friendly, open and tender-hearted. I like to train other people and interact with them.

Reason:
The servers always have been infested by lamers, that's the part of the game I suppose. Lately many new players came to play MB2 and sadly, many of them don't care about the rules. There is also of course a lot of old lamers additionally. I just want to have a good time with my friends and make some new ones, and that is quite hard when there is one giant mess because of lamers. I try my best to keep things civilized and to get rid of lamers old fashioned way (6 deaths and enjoy spec) or just talking with them and asking to stop, but well... you can guess probably that it doesn't work very well most of the time. I want for myself and for everyone to have the best experience possible.

Cheers guise <3

06eb7c12521324bbc53663d8f580250a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.