US Admin Application

In-Game nickname: Jimbo

MBII Experience: Off and on since nearly the beginning, 2004 or so. First clan was AOD in 2009 and ever since I was trained there I have consistently put in more hours.

Description: A long time mb2er who loves the game and many of the people in the community. I have been a member of AOD (2009), CB (2018) and LS (2020). I discovered this mod fairly early from people on a base jka lugormod server and have been coming back to it ever since. I'm a long time player who spent most of his time aliased as "Padawan" so have remained pretty much an unknown member of the community all these years except to a few people who came to know me by my steam name, Jimbo.

Reason: Simply to help the community and because I was messaged on discord with a suggestion that I apply here.

References: Any current or former LS admins, especially councilors. Sandy, Sneaky, Gerber, Nerevarine and others.

Jadon

Donator
Internal Beta Team
US Official Server Admin
worked with Jimbo lots on the former LS council and current Sandbox admin team, very well minded person with lots of experience being an admin