EU OPEN Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold Moves

Donator
Hello, I am glad to see that you are doing something about it, there indeed is need for it.

In-Game nickname: Bold Moves (before break I was Explosive)
MBII Experience: cca. 6 years
Description: My name is Peter, I am from Czech Republic. I make a point of respecting others for as long as they do the same. Currently I am studying the University of Economics, Prague. My job is mostly assisting foreigners with various Czech-realted issues, though yesterday I was DJ for the first time (although I don`t really know or particularly enjoy modern pop music) and it was seriously, freaking, nuts. My hobbies are: walks, afros, history, choir, slackline, games (board, PC, Xbox...).....................
Reason: Because I care for the future of MB2. It is my most played PC game and though I try to spread it as much as I can, it is pretty hard and specific game to spread only by spoken word. So the player numbers increase very slowly. And the few players who actually try the game (and regulars too, of course) get abused pretty often by people who only care about themselves. I want MB2 to last for my kids fellas.

Last edited:

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You have been accepted. I would also like to say thanks for your help ;)
Your smod credentials will be send within 48h via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.