EU DUEL Admin Application - R

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: Anakin ( I used to wear RagnosKillers tags, as sort of "clan" but not anymore )
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. For over like 9 months actively, pretty much everyday I come on duel for a few hours, but sometimes I might not everyday though but pretty active still, I also go on Open sometimes and on FA, but mostly I'm on duel.
Description: who are you? Well I'm Anakin, my irl name is Dominic, I think most of you guys know me, I joined the game community like 9 months ago, earlier this year, been playing since then. I'm from Hungary irl, and I'm 17 years old, and I love Star Wars, probably you guys know where I got this "unique" name of Anakin then :D. I like to play this game, ever since i found out about it, this truly is like one of the best mod or star wars multiplayer game, especially for dueling, it's not that it requires like real skills to learn, but it's fun and so realistic, at first I thought I was like playing in the movie.
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? I'd like to be an Admin, because from my experience throughout the months, the EU duel servers admins are not really on often, meaning there's a lot of people who actually came on to troll and such. I know, I know, people say, if you don't like lamers, deal with 'em yourself. Well I usually do rekt them :D But when there's many people on and that is happening it's like really impossible if there's to MANY of them.*used the in-game voice command* I would honestly, not want to ban and such, I'd use my admin power for like change map, obviously depending on what most people want and is actually fun, etc. I mean lamers are not that bad, like you know we all unite against them and basically fight them, giving us a bit more action. But of course, if lamers would actually lame the people who WANT 1v1 and such, then probably yea.

"the EU duel servers admins are not really on often, meaning there's a lot of people who actually came on to troll and such."
What? More like you're not often on the server.

Use spaces after each section, its kinda hard to read that.

In-Game nickname: Anakin ( I used to wear RagnosKillers tags, as sort of "clan" but not anymore )

MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. For over like 9 months actively, pretty much everyday I come on duel for a few hours, but sometimes I might not everyday though but pretty active still, I also go on Open sometimes and on FA, but mostly I'm on duel.

Description: who are you? Well I'm Anakin, my irl name is Dominic, I think most of you guys know me, I joined the game community like 9 months ago, earlier this year, been playing since then. I'm from Hungary irl, and I'm 17 years old, and I love Star Wars, probably you guys know where I got this "unique" name of Anakin then :D. I like to play this game, ever since i found out about it, this truly is like one of the best mod or star wars multiplayer game, especially for dueling, it's not that it requires like real skills to learn, but it's fun and so realistic, at first I thought I was like playing in the movie.

Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? I'd like to be an Admin, because from my experience throughout the months, the EU duel servers admins are not really on often, meaning there's a lot of people who actually came on to troll and such. I know, I know, people say, if you don't like lamers, deal with 'em yourself. Well I usually do rekt them :D

But when there's many people on and that is happening it's like really impossible if there's to MANY of them.*used the in-game voice command* I would honestly, not want to ban and such, I'd use my admin power for like change map, obviously depending on what most people want and is actually fun, etc. I mean lamers are not that bad, like you know we all unite against them and basically fight them, giving us a bit more action. But of course, if lamers would actually lame the people who WANT 1v1 and such, then probably yea.

Like this.
Looks nice too.

Last edited:

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'm sorry, but we need experienced admins. It doesn't mean you can't apply in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.