EU OPEN Admin application for EU open

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname : Orion (other aliases 'funny meme' and past aliases I don't really remember of) [don't mind the nickname. Had nothing in mind so just went with it. Memes are cancer.]
MBII Experience: Poked the game a bit at b17 then after continuously played @ V0 and beyond, took a break @1.30 due to busy life and came back few weeks ago.
Description: I'm a gamer with fair amount of administration experience in multiple games/genres (gmod - CSS - battlefield 3 - JKA lugormod (JW-Jenova warriors) and some homehost servers in mb2 including my own and friends') some with massive amount of players. Not to brag, though I think I'm fair at it because the communities were satisfied about how I handled things.
In real life aspect, I'm a student in university, though I tend to get lot of freetime so that won't be of any negative effect.
Reason: (Why do you want to be an admin?) :
I care for the community(es) that I play in as a game is only as good as it's community and I want to help improve it and this is what I can do for the moment being.

--> I empathise the newcomers and how they are treated.Some people in the community tend to use the newcomers as tools for self enjoyment.Usually they TK and with no admin around it ends up with RQ. This def. negatively effects the growth of population and gives the newcomers a bad idea on the whole community.

--> And then there are those constant "trolls" that teamkill and/or find and do exploits who ruin the game for everyone.The TK ban system goes only so far, as without active monitoring by admins they simply reset their IPs to come back and continue ruining the game.

I see a mild lack of administration, that allows the people mentioned above to get away with it and for that reason I'm ready to monitor the server(s) to help create a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.