EU DUEL Admin application for EU DUEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: Masera (Aka revan, madhorde)
MBII Experience: How long have you been playing MBII? Since b16, took some breaks
Description: who are you?
I'm a starwars fan and JKA/it's mods especially.I'm studying to become an university student.I like watching movies, going to theaters etc.
I've given MBII a try at b16.I like it for the variety of classes and gameplay.I've been playing JKA/lugormod etc. since 2006 and naturally been into many communities.Due to that I have previous staff experience and I also had SMOD experience on my friend's server.

Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? I like MBII community, the bright part of it where people have fun together and I face some rule breakers now and then.The admins are doing their job ofcourse, though everyone got a life so when they are not around there's a gap in administration.

I want to be an admin to keep the server's peace so that everyone can have a good time.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there, I am sorry to say we are declining your application at this time. Please continue participating in the community and thank you for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.