US Admin app

Status
Not open for further replies.

AODVIX

US Official Server Admin
Mb2 name: AOD_Vix
Male:
Time: I've been on Moviebattles 2 since November 2015 and I am constantly on the game.
Description: I 90% of the time spend it being jedi/sith between open and duels, but enjoy mostly dueling. I like to train new players, that are in a clan or not, the basics and some of my own techniques I like to use so they can get better.
Reason: Lots of times I get confronted by players who lame and troll (like people kicking teammates in front of enemy snipers). Only thing I'd like would be to see the game be fair and fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been able to get to know Vix over the past couple of week's, Has a consistent positive attitude and is willing to help new player's. I believe if given a chance Vix would prove to be a decent admin for the Offical Movie Battles Server's.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there,

Do you have any public forum activity on AOD's site? Your history is a bit thin here.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I personally don't see the point in having people who frequent AOD servers more than Official ones. Would you try to populate the official servers?

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Vixen is a respectable guy and someone whom I've come to get to know. If accepted, I know he'll perform his job well & prove to be a good admin.

AODVIX

US Official Server Admin
Hi, Sure I play mb2 quite a lot and don't play on AOD servers 80% of my time, I hop on US officials quite a lot and I'd be glad to help the mb2 community grow. I would also try to populate it more if that is what you seek. Regarding my AOD activity I recently joined almost a month ago, they do not require me to post all the time so i hop on when I should, if needed I'd be willing to be an active member on the forums at least 4 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.