Add E-11 Blaster to Clones

Fang

Donator
They'd need additional features, e-11 would take away the classes specialized points such as the blobs. Less you gave it an under barrel but holy shit would that be op

They'd need additional features, e-11 would take away the classes specialized points such as the blobs. Less you gave it an under barrel but holy shit would that be op

It can work like a pistol, you would decide to put all in e-11. Or you can not use the e-11 and use the bloobs with the clone rifle, it wont affect anyones gameplay, and you will give another weapon to choose.

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
on clone wars they use the e-11 a lot. i mean at least to have an option to select the e-11 with clone would be great
They didn't use any E-11's, those were DC-15S's. There's also no point in giving clone an E-11, you could just play ET instead. 3 classes on each team already have an E-11, the last thing we need is more E-11. If clone gets a new weapon, it needs to offer something different than what's already available.

They didn't use any E-11's, those were DC-15S's. There's also no point in giving clone an E-11, you could just play ET instead. 3 classes on each team already have an E-11, the last thing we need is more E-11. If clone gets a new weapon, it needs to offer something different than what's already available.

i said e-11 to already implement a gun thats already in the game, its similar and is just adding a new weapon to choose when playing clone

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
that makes the clone not so unique, e-11 goes well with soldiers and commanders, not with fucking clones, they already have their clone rifles and blobs and shit

As much as I'd like to see a DC-15s, it's a pointless addition since it'd likely just be a reskin of the e-11, which is an objectively worse version of the clone rifle at rank 2.

if devs ever implement weapon model selection (something like saber hilts), then it would make sense to be able to chose between all the DC rifle/carabine variants
an option to use DC-15A model for CR3 would be cool too

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Honestly, I rather liked @{Δ} Achilles' take on it - getting rid of blobs in favor of a more varied and flexible arsenal. (On a related note, playing BH with all blasters at level 3 is quite fun. You have a gun for every occasion. :D)