Abusive admins (not sure if official server)

So I joined to play a bit today on Christmas, yes I know. :p. Only duel server was some french server.

So I played for like 10 minutes. Killed an admin I guess (he put away his saber mid fight and I killed him) and I was banned. Why are servers or rather cry baby admins allowed to just treat people like shit because they're bad? Not even sure if it was an official server.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
this post is not useful to anyone without the name of server and the name of the person. Yes most servers are crybaby honor followers, go play a diff server

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Banning for that is a bit harsh if it wasn't a repeated offense... Should at least warn or kick first. As Noob said can't really do much about it without more information, and even then you probably can't do much else than try to reason with the admin(s). Majority of the servers aren't hosted by the MB2 team.

Personally I'm not a big fan of this "no laming" culture having spread to MB2 since duel mode. Open mode is where it's at when you can backstab anybody as much as you like. Now that's fun!

Makes me remember a dream I used to have. I had a vision, a goal, so to speak, of being the most abusive admin there could be while still drawing suckers in of course.
But I realized...I couldn't be abusive. I tried, but there was a wall I couldn't overcome. How could I be abusive...if you all deserved it?
It's the Lord's work to punish the wicked. As such, I found myself to be a much too righteous man. And to that I say, no.

Sounds like some French bloke took out his wee wee and wee wee'd on him. :) Oui, Ouji.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Makes me remember a dream I used to have. I had a vision, a goal, so to speak, of being the most abusive admin there could be while still drawing suckers in of course.
But I realized...I couldn't be abusive. I tried, but there was a wall I couldn't overcome. How could I be abusive...if you all deserved it?
It's the Lord's work to punish the wicked. As such, I found myself to be a much too righteous man. And to that I say, no.

Sounds like some French bloke took out his wee wee and wee wee'd on him. :) Oui, Ouji.
i didnt know you use to be admin on AOD/BG/Insert other server here