A word about Recourse

I'm afraid an era is about to come to an end. I hereby announce that all recourse related memes will be met with swift justice from the original curators. We do not tolerate this sort of behaviour towards anyone, especially against someone with such a sweet soul as this man:
7uMHkeE.jpg

Here is he recently pictured on holiday in the Himalayas, what a splendid chap!

The question is, is Recourse or Boris Johnson for example "more likely" to be able to reach across the MB2 community and convince smaller duellists to back the deal?
Once a J Clan traitor to the Yavin anogamy, now a damaged soul on the path to salvation. Until now I couldn't bring myself to enquish the level of tratory that recourse had achieved. I think we can all agree that it was quite remarkable but I think we should instead remember him as a vigilante who almost suffered his blade to the crown in saber to saber combat whilst behaving himself in conflict in a queenly manner.

and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my recourse and you will know my name is HOUSE when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

ALL HAIL RECOURSE!

Edit: recourse you can unblock us now we'd like to talk..

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Recourse looks uncannily like Rory Stewart.

Also, I think shitposting belongs in off-topic.