A simpler saber system?

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Really, another problem is, like I said, I have 3+ years of this game and have been trying to duel on and off for a while, and here's another HUGE problem:

I read, practiced, and tried all the mechanics I could handle, but once I step in front of someone, I go blank and it's usually just me swinging, blocking when he attacks, and trying to swing my cursor around trying to PB a swing within half a milisecond.
In the end It's just a wild ride of swinging and flinging my cursor about figuring out how the F I didn't pb that guy, then boom im dead. Or, if I'm lucky, he's dead.

And really I'm not a complete scrub at it, I can handle myself and manage to try to keep calm and try to pb and make some good counter swings, but usually within 15 seconds I'm just running with 10 bp left and apparently they're always somehow at full.
It is a whole lot easier to just ask a experienced dueler to spar with you and ask tips. They can put your readings into perspective. Like simple things as letting you try to pb saber swings until you have some sort of sense of pb zones, let you mblock, let you practice combos and provide feedback on it, etc. Don’t hestitate to ask, ppl are usually eager to help from my experience.

It is a whole lot easier to just ask a experienced dueler to spar with you and ask tips. They can put your readings into perspective. Like simple things as letting you try to pb saber swings until you have some sort of sense of pb zones, let you mblock, let you practice combos and provide feedback on it, etc. Don’t hestitate to ask, ppl are usually eager to help from my experience.
Thanks, I went on duel servers yesterday and did pretty well, I am learning more about the mechanics more and more.
I feel like red is really one sided in duels though lol