A-Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
People do this shit for FREE. The least you can do is credit someone for hours of their FREE time

Getting the pack to it's current state took at least 24 hours of free time, probably more. Not as in did it in one day but 24 cumulative hours. I wouldn't care if someone was sharing the link around outside of this post or even took models from the pack and put them into their own. I am not making this for recognition. I made it so people can use unique models, majority of which would not otherwise be used in MB2

Prior to posting this on the forum there's been earlier versions in use and not once did I take claim for any of these models, nor would I. This is an 18 year old game and ultimately don't see why anyone really needs recognition at the bottom of a readme file (where the credits are in Peneke and HB Pack) for models they don't actually own or have any rights to. I added most of their names anyway in the original post before the link was removed but that wasn't enough I guess. If that means it can't be shared here then so be it

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Credits here are like the credits list at the end of a movie. Some people don't care about it and they probably leave the theater, it doesn't make the movie less relevant. It doesn't matter it's at the end of the movie - nor at the bottom of a readme file.
Crediting to something old is like crediting an old photography which was taken decades ago - and most probably the author is not even alive anymore. You still have to give credit. It's all the same here. It's called general respect.

Your original post was semifinished as it was missing some of the creators.

I have no idea what is so difficult in this for you to grasp. Everyone here understands and accepts these terms except you and some of your "fellows". Perhaps the majority is right.

Case is closed until you do exactly as we asked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.