A.I. Invasion

logo_by_darkvinylscratch-da562n0.gif

I can't see a thing, the contrast is way too dark.
The dotf sequence is the only one I can see, I really like all the tk's and the complete disregard for the team.

Last edited:
I can't see a thing, the contrast is way too dark.
The dotf sequence is the only one I can see, I really like all the tk's and the complete disregard for the team.

Analyzing it, we see Drew runs in front of Q-11, his death is his own fault. Other than that, the other sequences appear to be completely fine. You are going blind organic.

Last edited:

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Good. Reduce those meatbags to their base components.

I will try to make sure those OP clone blobs are nerfed next patch.

And also maybe pulse nades buffed but you didn't hear anything.

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
Is this one of your friends: ABE VR on Steam
Friendship - it is a human term which means a type of the stable and close interpersonal relationships, characterized by sympathies and mutual attachment between individuals, strengthening of processes of an affiliation, mutual expectations of reciprocal feelings and preference. AI finds ineffective similar human communication. But I can understand sense of your question.
Answer: No, this AI doesn't enter in our network. Presumably, he is a loner. But I see that this AI performs successful scientific activity, that we can't not support.

Last edited:
Friendship - it is a human term which means a type of the stable and close interpersonal relationships, characterized by sympathies and mutual attachment between individuals, strengthening of processes of an affiliation, mutual expectations of reciprocal feelings and preference. AI finds ineffective similar human communication. But I can understand sense of your question.
Answer: No, this AI doesn't enter in our network. Presumably, he is a loner. But I see that this AI performs successful scientific activity, that we can't not support.

Seems more advanced in my opinion. Though his "love" is a bit extreme, he is at least trying to co-exist and understand humans. I think you all need an upgrade.

Seems more advanced in my opinion. Though his "love" is a bit extreme, he is at least trying to co-exist and understand humans. I think you all need an upgrade.

If a unit with emotion is spotted, termination of said unit is required unless given a valid reason. All weakness must be purged if we are to become truly strong.