A blocking system rant of sorts. (With crap drawings and half-assed ideas) *WARNING* May be long

The reason I am making this is because I feel like the current block system for dueling it a little shit. It seems to be all or nothing PB's from what I can tell, and have learned from others. My suggestion is (Excuse the crappy drawings) This:
MB2 Picture Thingy

Now you may be saying "Wtf is this shi*t?". Well let me explain. You see, my suggestion is a new blocking system which uses three different block types.
There would the semi-block, which only happens if you hit the yellow area. This will reduce BP drain, but you will still lose the other stats you had built up from combos.
The blue areas would be regular blocks. You would lose no BP, and lose half of what you gained from combos.
The green areas remain perfect block, but now it comes with the bonus of being the only block which can keep all your stats up while adding bonuses for PBing
Maybe also something between green and blue which kept your stats safe, but no bonuses.

Here is also a (May I add amazingly drawn) slideshow:
“Oh no he is too great a pber”

As show, poor Stick Man #1 cannot attack because Stick guy #2 is too great at PBing, but he also cannot find the right PB zone in time to block Stick #2's attack, meaning his PB bonuses are letting him win.

Now hopefully this is showing what I am getting at here with three block zones. Bonuses shouldn't be thrown around for PBing when it's almost the only form of block used. But if PBing were to be even harder, and regular blocking were added, then it could function like a real duel. While a good fighter can block an attack, a great fighter can turn it around. And I feel like this should also apply to normal dueling instead of the regular "You can't Pblock you are doomed" kind of thing I see a lot.

Of course this could use work, but I would find it much better if the blocking system used a line instead of a circle, as hitting the edge of a sword would hardly count as blocking, hitting it would block it, and a perfect hit against the sword could give room for a disarm, or a simple stagger time for a small combo attack.

This is, sadly as it may seem for you all, the end of what I have to say.

But don't worry I am gonna do a few more of these looking at other aspects of the game when I feel like I've grasped their concept enough.

Arcade pb zones are for chumps. Bring back the saber blocking system that we had for 10 years plus prior to this nonsense.

~Insert Euro-peen duelist devs disagreeing~

:D
Could you tell me what the previous system was like? I hear it was better and less stiff then the current one, which I think blocking systems are always better when you don't have set block positions. Or at least for some games.

Could you tell me what the previous system was like? I hear it was better and less stiff then the current one, which I think blocking systems are always better when you don't have set block positions. Or at least for some games.

To sum it up simply:

You positioned your saber to meet theirs. More to it than that but that's the jist.

One easy tactic was simply good footwork and positioning. Keeping some distance when they attacked, so only sabers would touch, no bodyhits, etc.
Good rhythm and timing were key as well. With a good block followed by a counter you could reverse the momentum of an attack and turn it against the enemy...It was a nice hypnotic tango of back and forth at times.

These days, feels like plastic sabers and the safety whistle is pb being blown every few seconds - stop, everyone, take a break and reset!

Randomly spamming in weird directions - so much better than the combo spam before. Oh wait, you made it stupider. Haha.
Not a fan of this system. 1.3 or 1.4 = lame. t(-_-)t

Some extreme minority complained that 10% of it was random and that you couldn't pb block as well as you can now...but in terms of fluidity, hands down 10x better imo. I'm sure some will disagree. My opinion won't change. And with pb stopping combos and some awkward animations, it feels clunky, it looks clunky, it is clunky.

But my opinion is irrelevant.:(

You could watch some videos but unless you played it...:(

Here's some shitty video from 7 years ago.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
So what you're saying is, the sabers actually mattered, and it wasn't a 'look here to live' mechanic? Whatever happened to that? That looks far more interesting than this currently flailing swingblock-pblock-whorefest we have now. Look at how smooth, how fast, and how fluid those fights are. I could probably take on multiple Jedi with ease if I got good at that system much better than I can in 1.4.

Granted, I like the 1.3 system far *far* more than 1.4, but that looks really good, I want to try that.

Why was it changed? A number of reasons. Which I'm going to make up right now!:)

First, it's a fairly recent change. Was it actually 1.3? Or slightly before? Well, late last year anyway.
Prior to that - the blocking system was more or less what you see in the vid. That's over a decade of saber to saber goodness.
And compared to now, its like heaven and earth to fighting multiple opponents without having to resort to isolating them into 1 on 1 or various acrobatics. I'm talking straight up saber to saber bp.

My impression of why it was changed.... was precisely because where you put your saber mattered.
Before the change the only styles you could access in open were blue, yellow, red, duals and staff. The rest were in fa and were kind of shitty or too op, depending on the fa:) and of course hit detection. In this case, blocking.

If where your saber is positioned matters than you should realize that the blocking stance was different for each style. You had to adjust. Some, it was just shit. Red had a horrid defense for obvious reasons. Very easy to get around. Pb'ing with red, while possible was laughable to the extreme. Blue was best, not only because of the stance position but the def values. The point? It was all...different. And that's where it all went wrong. Must be the European Globalist in them...

So, what did they do? They went full Jihad on the blocking system and eliminated any differences between the styles and made everything uniform.
You think about that. Previously, you had an extra layer of complexity when it came to blocking, first it was where your saber was positioned, 2nd it was how your opponents attacked, 3rd, the default blocking stance of whatever style you were using. Each added another level of interaction.

All of that wiped in one fell and vile swoop. Replaced with arcade checkboxes. To remove randomness, yeah, keep hearing that, and to simplify, key word, simplify, sabers. Good job.

The result? Combo spamming chains since if you're not pbing and your opponent is, no brainer what happens.
And the result of that? Pb now killing combo chains.

I used to enjoy sabers for the fluidity. That's gone. Realistically, probably never coming back. Damage is done. Unless someone takes up coding and joins the team to fix it. Because the majority might dislike or be unimpressed, ultimately none of that matters if you don't code the changes yourself.

This isn't a democracy after all:)

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
@Chaos, yeah, i know all that very well. Still, if we want a system like mount & blade to work we need saber animations that realistically make sense, we need to rework the footwork system so distance is easier to control etc...

Yes, saber/saber collision dependent blocking felt good, no doubt. Though it felt way better back in RC with all the blocking animations (popping everywhere including when you hit the enemy as your video shows, yeah random random); v0 onwards with nudge and no blocking animations kinda didn't feel as good.

But, i just couldn't stand it when some guy with 0 BP, knocked down and rolling to get up, perfect blocked my swing spam and survived just because his saber happened to be in the way. Maybe i should have been in awe of their godlike skill, well instead i preferred to rage and curse the saber system for allowing this kind of randomness. Perfection in how clear and controllable the mechanics are, that is what i wanted to shift the system towards. It cost some good feelings, no doubt; at least the 1.1-1.3 nonsense is fixed now and it's a little bit more matured.

Some good feelings are gone, but still, alot of how good it feels also came from the fact that noone really knew what they were doing back in RC1 and around that period. Just swinging around and hoping for a lucky timing pretty much is what your video shows (no hard feelings people in the video). And that is accentuated by the fact that the system wasn't as clear/clean as now. When the system is so clean that you are able to understand how most of it works and how to play well quickly, of course the myth is broken and people lose interest alot quicker. There is no mystery. I've lost interest too and no longer play now that i know how everything works.

But there can't be mysteries as long as i'm around here i won't allow it ! NEVER. It must all be clean and free of randomness. That is the choice of Steins Gate. I mean the choice of me.

Democracy can go to hell ! I am the tyrant of mb2 sabering and you will never escape my dastardly clutches. As long as you play the game that is. Oops.

Reactions: SK5

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Perfect block counters or just spamming combos/ singles and hoping not to get perfect blocked, shouldnt be the only major winning conditions imo.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I can't imagine it would be that difficult to work on what already exists into fixing it. I'd absolutely love to get into fixing this mess, the difficulty is taking that first leap into it, and I doubt the devs would be much willing to help.

If nothing else, then just reverting back to 1.3, which imo was atleast stable, is substantially more useful than letting the world burn with 1.4.

@Stassin

So you pretty much just said you made the system boring and you lost interest in it.:)
Mystery might equal excitement in general but you're being too black and white about it.

You should be working on making it more fluid now. You made a boring system that becomes exhausting to play. Pb, or RANDOM pbs just make it jarring as well as RANDOM combo attempts to pierce a competent or incompetent pbers defensive ability:)

popping everywhere including when you hit the enemy as your video shows, yeah random random
Yeah, really game-breaking :rolleyes:.

Some good feelings are gone, but still, alot of how good it feels also came from the fact that noone really knew what they were doing back in RC1 and around that period.
Pure bs. Maybe they couldn't explain *why* something worked, but they discovered on their own what worked and exploited it.
There would be no good players and you honestly make it sound like no one knew what they were doing and it was all luck. I guess some people were consistently lucky. Pure chance. Happenstance. Won the lotto, like everytime.

Just swinging around and hoping for a lucky timing pretty much is what your video shows
What it shows is people trying to bait and minimize the risk they exposed themselves to get the proper timing/attack in - uh...yeah.

And then...uh...random swings hoping to get past someone's pb? Isn't that worse lol?

And that is accentuated by the fact that the system wasn't as clear/clean as now.
So clean you're saber will pass right through:)

When the system is so clean that you are able to understand how most of it works and how to play well quickly

Haha, if anything people had to be taught more because unless they visited the forums or asked, they'd never know about the pb zones. Before you could just pick it up by yourself. None of this care bear shit. o_O

You're just making excuses because you settled for some simplified arcade version. Yeah, easier to pick up. But when the author of these changes admits out loud to everyone that he finds it boring and barely plays it if at all. Time to re-think it or have some fresh blood take his place.

Hoping its Tempest. Then again, women be crazy:eek:

To me ultimately, the system went from Hypnotic Tango to some Goose, goose duck.

Last edited:

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
There would be no good players and you honestly make it sound like no one knew what they were doing and it was all luck.
What it shows is people trying to bait and minimize the risk they exposed themselves to get the proper timing/attack in - uh...yeah.
Well, what i actually meant was that their level in the video is newbie (not actually newbie ofc, i just mean low/average level) compared to how ppl play nowadays, which is just normal because now is 8 years later. Even if you might have a hard time seeing why, any duel-nerd can, because they get interrupted while suddenly running and starting a swing, because they miss swings after being slapped away due to not expecting to be slapped away and reacting too slowly thus still swinging for nothing, because they miss swings due to not adjusting their aim because the opponent moved to the side, they miss many slaps, they run into swings due to poor timing, they obviously sometimes just hold attack when blocking/nudging stuff occurs because it's too fast for them to control closely etc.. FSM vs Firestrike is the most skilled duel there, but there are still many of those flaws in it, and again that's just normal, i mean they were playing for max 2 years then right ? That's not the same as 10 years.

Anyways, i meant that yes, they know what they are doing to some extent, but obviously they are far from controlling the mechanics as they were then, including the mechanics which are still the same (footwork, timing). The main point being, since this is a thread about blocking, do we see clearly in the video when they PB and when they don't ? Like, really ? I mean it certainly doesn't look like they are even trying to, or maybe some hints of it - and those hints are coincidentally, trying to look at the incoming saber. Except... that doesn't work, or maybe it does, who knows. 50/50. PB zones make sense because that's what people would be trying to look to even back then when it was saber/saber collision. Because looking at the incoming saber swing does make it feel like you're putting your own saber in the way. Well now it's 100% reliable.

And then...uh...random swings hoping to get past someone's pb? Isn't that worse lol?
No that's much better. Because instead of the system mechanic being "random" because uncontrollable, it's the player actions that are "random", i.e. diverse and without repetitive patterns. Randomness brought by the player is always part of the gameplay in any game, is necessary, is what makes the games not boring. But randomness in the gameplay mechanics themselves ? Hell that's annoying.

Yes without a doubt, relying on saber/saber collision is better for the feels and movielikeness/realism and all, but again, in JKA/MB2 the saber animations are too wide, too fast, too teleporting to reasonably support a blocking system like that. Just look at other games with saber collision blocking, the swings are slower, there is a limit to how fast you can move the camera around, the footwork is slower, the gameplay is slower, and so, it becomes reliable and brings proper gameplay. In mb2 it's not. Or shall we substantially slowdown all saber animations, reduce movement speed, limit how fast you can turn the camera, and also while we're at it redo all swing animations so that they are more realistic and change the coding so as to remove all saber teleporting when chaining swings etc. ? Not doable. And would we even want to, really. Jedi/Sith are far above "realistic" standards when it comes to saber dueling, it makes sense that they'd perform crazy fast swings and chains and combos and movements and stuff. Well, Anakin vs Obi is like that, not that i enjoy it. Luke vs Vader is more "realistic", and lol, Obi vs Vader even more. At that speed, gamers would have no problem using saber collision to PB, that's for sure.

Yeah... with blue/dual styles you could PB reliably. Looking at the incoming saber swing didn't matter much though, walking back and looking straight was enough, so that there'd be some distance between you and your opponent. Funnily enough, the same applies now, since distance is crucial to be able to react fast enough to aim and PB. Except it works with all styles. Differences in blocking ability of various styles you say ? Yeah, right, blue/dual could PB, all others couldn't, end. Great variety.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
The exact reason I suggested a easier normal block, or a redo with, as seen in pic 1.
I know, my point was that maybe the pb system isnt needed to be changed but that we get some new core mechanics (no idea what though) that would compete with pbing.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Dev response 'I'm better, those people are just bad. Listen to me, not them.'

There are always methods around problems presented that don't involve literally gutting everything. Let's say you're a chef on the line, and you're handed a porkchop to plate. There is a problem, the porkchop is slightly raw. What do you do? Well in this case, you decided to stick your dick into it and basically ruin it for everyone else. Good job. You FUBAR'd the porkchop.

Last edited:
I agree with those people who dislikes the "new" 1.4 saber system. There are more disadvantages than advantages.
For example now my blocking skill completely depends from my ping. In other words, I just dont have time to put any block against player who got better ping than me, as result losing 9/ 10 duels. Now the game lose any meaning for me...

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
BTW, the build that video is from is RC1 (I'm pretty sure) which had the worst nudging of anything that's been out since nudge existed. It was far worse than the current incarnation (you actually have control of when it happens and what happens afterward now..).

Part of the problem with how blocking used to work is that the only axis that really mattered was the vertical (which is why face-down dueling was a fad). Dealing damage/BP draining was based more on when you hit rather than the blocking (i.e. interrupts/parries were the main timing component). Sabering has kind of flip-flopped "philosophies" in that regard. It's shifted more to defensive aspects and had some finicky things thrown into the mix.

Last edited:
Well, what i actually meant was that their level in the video is newbie (not actually newbie ofc, i just mean low/average level) compared to how ppl play nowadays, which is just normal because now is 8 years later.
Must be a language barrier here:)
Now do you mean to compare the playstyles of the systems or that over time people get better, etc?
Either way, its just a whatever statement.
Of course that old playstyle wouldnt work in this build and you'd be shafted as a noob. The other bit about time and experience is just as nonsensical. The saber system hardly changed over a good span of years. And when it did, it'd only take a few weeks or months to adapt..and once you mastered it, the plateau, the cieling, whatever you want to call it, nothing more left to learn or do except wait for the next update and see if anything changed.

That was one of the problems that led to 5 minute duels. Some people reached the plateau and then it was whoever made the first mistake. No doubt you'll just call it randomness:)

Anyway, you don't keep getting better. Once you know how to use and abuse everything that can be used and abused...Adding extra years isn't doing squat except keeping your reflexes honed and reactions ingrained - muscle memory.

Even if you might have a hard time seeing why, any duel-nerd can, because they get interrupted while suddenly running and starting a swing, because they miss swings after being slapped away due to not expecting to be slapped away and reacting too slowly thus still swinging for nothing, because they miss swings due to not adjusting their aim because the opponent moved to the side, they miss many slaps, they run into swings due to poor timing, they obviously sometimes just hold attack when blocking/nudging stuff occurs because it's too fast for them to control closely etc.. FSM vs Firestrike is the most skilled duel there, but there are still many of those flaws in it, and again that's just normal, i mean they were playing for max 2 years then right ? That's not the same as 10 years.

Same nonsense.:) It should only take at most half a year for any dedicated duelist to master the system...on his own without help imo. Adding 1, 2, or 10 years to it won't make him any better because he's already mastered everything! The only thing that 10 years of dueling will give you outside the plateau is knowledge of old systems and styles...

Anyways, i meant that yes, they know what they are doing to some extent, but obviously they are far from controlling the mechanics as they were then, including the mechanics which are still the same (footwork, timing). The main point being, since this is a thread about blocking, do we see clearly in the video when they PB and when they don't ? Like, really ? I mean it certainly doesn't look like they are even trying to, or maybe some hints of it - and those hints are coincidentally, trying to look at the incoming saber. Except... that doesn't work, or maybe it does, who knows. 50/50. PB zones make sense because that's what people would be trying to look to even back then when it was saber/saber collision. Because looking at the incoming saber swing does make it feel like you're putting your own saber in the way. Well now it's 100% reliable.

I get it now. You're obsessed with perfect block. That's why you've built this entire system around it. To me the entire concept is just wrong. Fyi, perfect block was an ancillary and not a main focus of dueling back then. You're attacks, timing and rhtymn were what mattered more, pb was just a sweet bonus. To judge it based on that pretext, is faulty. This isn't just about block but philosophy!:) And morality. Sexuality? How many strokes of a saber does it take before you turn into a blubbering mess on the ground?

You're just thinking about it wrong. Perfect block was supposed to be the pinnacle of blocking ability. Doing it consistently, 100% of the time, was never intended, at least, not in the beginning...that's just what you wanted and see through everything as. Ok, so you couldn't perfectly block 100% of the time? So effing what? You still mitigated bp dmg by blocking with your saber ffs. Its only your update that pb made it make or break in duels now...

Frankly, I'm not a fan of pb being so easy and so rewarding to use. Nor a fan of what you have to do to get around it. Forget about different blocking arcs, you've kind of killed different attack patterns as well. If you're not pbing or comboing, than you're doing it wrong.

You took something you didn't understand, didn't appreciate and made it generic. That's what it really is. Generic and simple. Sorry, un-random:)

No that's much better. Because instead of the system mechanic being "random" because uncontrollable, it's the player actions that are "random", i.e. diverse and without repetitive patterns. Randomness brought by the player is always part of the gameplay in any game, is necessary, is what makes the games not boring. But randomness in the gameplay mechanics themselves ? Hell that's annoying.

Adapting to the situation and maintaining control to the best of your ability...I'm sorry, you might think you're making the system more realistic? But even that's a far cry since, guess what, real fights are messy and out of control. But again, you're exaggerating. Telling everyone that they don't know what they're doing? You need to stop with that bad habit.

This whole randonmness sthick is really just arcade chickanery. Loss of control, lol, ur saber being askew for .2t5th points of a second due to the actions of your opponent is not random or loss of control, its part of the game! Or was...

Randomness. Randomness? As a coder can you really claim that it was random? It's all math isn't it:) It just speaks to your own lack of understanding if you're calling it random. If you can't explain why one swing caused that reaction and dismiss it as randomness, that shows your own inability to comprehend doesn't it? So in the end you're no better than the rest of us:)

Yes without a doubt, relying on saber/saber collision is better for the feels and movielikeness/realism and all, but again, in JKA/MB2 the saber animations are too wide, too fast, too teleporting to reasonably support a blocking system like that. Just look at other games with saber collision blocking, the swings are slower, there is a limit to how fast you can move the camera around, the footwork is slower, the gameplay is slower, and so, it becomes reliable and brings proper gameplay. In mb2 it's not. Or shall we substantially slowdown all saber animations, reduce movement speed, limit how fast you can turn the camera, and also while we're at it redo all swing animations so that they are more realistic and change the coding so as to remove all saber teleporting when chaining swings etc.
People actually played the previous builds and don't have a short memory? You're overly exaggerating every little thing and blowing it sky high out of proportion.
And saber speeds were decreased from b16 to b17. I was against that along with the introduction of slap. Worst update evah!

Yeah... with blue/dual styles you could PB reliably. Looking at the incoming saber swing didn't matter much though, walking back and looking straight was enough, so that there'd be some distance between you and your opponent. Funnily enough, the same applies now, since distance is crucial to be able to react fast enough to aim and PB. Except it works with all styles. Differences in blocking ability of various styles you say ? Yeah, right, blue/dual could PB, all others couldn't, end. Great variety.

Opinions aren't facts:)

The problem is in an attempt to make everything simple and easy to understand *cough* you've crippled the fluidity of duels.
You can attribute *some* of the fluidity of previous builds to the ol saber on saber blocking but that's really not addressing what's wrong now.

Flawed design. Not in the sense that it doesn't make sense, its just boring and exhausting. Focusing your attention on checking off invisible boxes compared to before where it was reflex honed with experience of intercepting sabers...combined with randomizing swings in an attempt to bypass someone who can block, combined with the jarring interruption of flow when your saber is reset due to a pb...

Those are the 3 big issues for me. I can probably stomach the pb blocking. But, well, I just find it ironic you talk about randomness when the system you built requires you to really rely a good portion on luck/randomness to bypass a good/competent pber. Literally spamming random combos.
Before people had their pet attack combos/patterns. Now, repetition that relied on timing and movement is less relevant than randomizing your attacks as much as possible.

Tired and I gtg so I'll end it quickly now.

Remove pb interrupt.
Remove pb bp mitigation.
Lower regen rate from walking.
Decrease overall saber defense arc.

Why? Never been a fan of being able to chain an unlimited amount of swings with perfect bp just by walking and holding block at the correct interval.
Every action should take something out of you.
Pb should decrease but not completely neutralize an opponents attack. Less an emphasis on randomized spam and it would encourage some more concentrated attacks again like in days of yore.
Sidewhacks of course. Heel hook swing needs to be brought back.

tldr? Stassi sucks!

BTW, the build that video is from is RC1 (I'm pretty sure) which had the worst nudging of anything that's been out since nudge existed. It was far worse than the current incarnation (you actually have control of when it happens and what happens afterward now..).

Part of the problem with how blocking used to work is that the only axis that really mattered was the vertical (which is why face-down dueling was a fad). Dealing damage/BP draining was based more on when you hit rather than the blocking (i.e. interrupts/parries were the main timing component). Sabering has kind of flip-flopped "philosophies" in that regard. It's shifted more to defensive aspects and had some finicky things thrown into the mix.

Well, there goes my hope.

Years and dozens of players, myself included, saying Rc1 was best and now this....all the coders...
Are Traitors!!!

Read all the posts here.

@Tempest The video is from RC3 P3 (or 4) where nudge was reintroduced and taken out shortly after.

@Stassin I've said it before but I'll say it again -

There's the problem Stassin, PB wasn't 100% perfect back with nudges/bboxes in the older systems. It visually and realistically made sense though, I can say for certain that I have PB'd swings on this build that I clearly see hit my body, but I was looking in the right quadrant so I got the block off, which just doesn't make sense to me. Both systems aren't perfect. The problem is that instead of very simply trying to tweak and fix the blocking style that was used from the start of launch up to now so that it didn't favor strictly looking down for some swings, all the resources went into scrapping the old block system / hastily creating a new one and now we have arcade PB how many correct quadrants can you guess in this 4 swing combo.

The biggest offender to the "randomness" of Perfect Blocking was the vertical axis like Tempest mentioned. The lower you aimed your saber, the more it protruded and by proxy the easier it was to PB. The only change that needed to be made to Perfect Blocking was tweaking it so looking straight down wasn't the best way to Perfect Block and halfswinging wasn't as impactful. Instead we got an extremely drastic overhaul to the blocking mechanics that have been in place for close to a decade.

I know this made it more consistent and leaves 0 room for error, but you killed the engaging parts of dueling for the sake of consistency. That system you pushed through beta may have gotten some good feedback, but very few of them on the team at the time had actual saber vs saber experience with prior builds. I know this because I was the Beta Leader before you came into the MBII team and only had 2 people in the team at the time that remotely played Jedi at all, let alone knew how to duel.

Back in the day there were multiple coders working on the saber system which eliminated any bias supporting their work - radical decisions like scrapping 10 year old mechanics would have never been pushed through anywhere from B17 to RC1. You've been the solo coder for the saber system for a while now, and a lot of resistance to your new Perfect Block system is neglected because honestly it is your work and you don't have the heart to admit you were wrong, pull the plug, and go back to what worked for MBII for its entire history.

I'm glad you brought nudge back in 1.4 and added perfect block counters but you put a band-aid on a tumor. Sev may tell you different, Agent008 as well (I don't know his opinion on it actually) but in my honest opinion your system you pushed through dealt a pretty large blow to anyone who's had fun sabering in MBII for more than just V0 and onwards. I've come to accept it at this point and just try to have fun with it when I can :p

Last edited: