agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
SCORE_DUELING_1.png

MBII EU Duel Server
18:00 GMT
Map:
Malachor, Ravager and Utapau are available
Password: h3rh3r

Please sign-up here/PM with your partner, e.g. Padawan and Pudud.

REGISTERED TEAMS:
Nbah and Foggy
Agent008 and Sheogorath
Alice and Razer
Dymbesh and Night
Shilling and Suxu
Quinto and Rain

Perion and Eazy

RULES

* No Force Whores
* All force powers are allowed
* Melee is allowed

HOW ARE POINTS WON
* If you win your opponents, you will get 1 point
* If you are drawing with someone on matches won, then the winner will be decided by the team that have conceded less deaths.

Last edited:

Eazy E

Banned
No force whores, all force powers are allowed.
^just look at that, they contradict each other.

Catlord Meow!

Donator
MBII EU Duel Server
18:00 GMT
Map:
Malachor, Kamino and Utapau are available

Please sign-up here/PM with your partner, e.g. Padawan and Pudud.

RULES

* No Force Whores
* All force powers are allowed
* Melee is allowed
I've heard you're in my team

Foggy will be attending and participating in the communal affair organized by the gentlemen, the contest of strength, superiority and technique. I will be performing as his secondant within the frame of the contest guidelines. That is:
Foggy partnered with Nbah, or Nbah partnered with Foggy. We are united in equal proportion and both of us will serve as one harmonic entity, of course all within the boundaries of the tournament and the instructions of the masters. We wish to convey our best feelings to the rest of the participants and to the honorable host of this event. We shall arrive at the specified date and time, hopefully if no trouble is to be expected.

Phelps

Donator
I'm pissed that I can't attend. On the other hand, I would get my ass kicked.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
EVENT IS BEING PREPARED NOW!
IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING, PLEASE USE THE PASSWORD. IF YOU WISH TO COME AND SPECTATE, USE THE PASSWORD.

Holy shit! this event was my best experience in MBII so far. And a little request - please try not to make a tournament later than 18:00 GTM
An unforgettable experience, indeed. It was empowering to fight beside such an exalted duelist like yourself. I think everyone displayed an excellent mastery of the saber and outdid themselves, fighting with everything they've got. We all displayed our unique fighting style, and that is commemorable, as an event that immortalizes the legends of Movie Battles and adds to its' chronicles a whole new chapter dedicated to duelling.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Very good first leg! We can carry on duels that have not been completed tomorrow. I shall update the thread with the current standings.

Nice event, nice initiative. But next time be more strict with people agentoo, ffs they don't have to speak in general chat !!

One other thing, I don't like the principe : win and stay. Team which just played has an advantage. What about a tournament like a Cup

And I want the same in 1v1 !!

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
This was more of a test than anything. It turned out to be hugely successful, and as such I will turn it into a proper tournament - fully fleshed out!

And yes, there will be consequences as of now for talking all the time... cough eazy cough.

Eazy E

Banned
This was more of a test than anything. It turned out to be hugely successful, and as such I will turn it into a proper tournament - fully fleshed out!

And yes, there will be consequences as of now for talking all the time... cough eazy cough.
Lol

Btw I told some of the guys how fun it was and they would really like to join in tomorrow if you don't mind.