24/7 EU DOTF & 24/7 EU RTV! - Admins needed

ymrah

Banned
Cheater
Hi, you may have noticed two new servers on the list.

I had a spare VPS laying around for work related use and decided to put up a couple of MB2 servers, these servers are:

24/7 EU DOTF - 46.105.85.236:29070
24/7 EU RTV - 51.255.221.11:29070

As I'm not going to be around all the time, I need a few admins to just take care of any issues when and if they occur.

What's expected of the admins? Simply just to try and be as active as they can and just keep a general lookout for any signs of bad behaviour which consists of harassment of other players and team killing team-mates. I'm not going to lay out any admin guidelines because if you're applying to be admin then I'd hope you have some sort of idea on how to administrate but I would like to say that I don't want to enforce any permanent bans on my server if it can be helped, temporary round bans are enough for which the admin deems necessary.

If you're interested, just simply fill in this template and reply to the thread.

IGN:
MB2 Experience:
Server (DOTF/RTV?):
Why you?:

Thanks. ;)

Last edited:

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
1. Is there any Code of Conduct for admin on your server? (like, "always warn first" rule, admins are expected to only care about gameplay related issues or prevent extreme chat harassment/misogyny/racism etc.)

Would surely like to know that, before deciding if to commit to task of administrating ANOTHER server...

2. Is this server a temporary thing, or going to stay for a long time? (long time in MBII terms = years)

Thank you for providing infrastructure for players to slack on ;)

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

ymrah

Banned
Cheater
1. Is there any Code of Conduct for admin on your server? (like, "always warn first" rule, admins are expected to only care about gameplay related issues or prevent extreme chat harassment/misogyny/racism etc.)

Would surely like to know that, before deciding if to commit to task of administrating ANOTHER server...

2. Is this server a temporary thing, or going to stay for a long time? (long time in MBII terms = years)

Thank you for providing infrastructure for players to slack on ;)

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

I've edited my original post and hopefully I've answered #1 within that, if you would like further elaboration then do let me know.

As for #2, I can't guarantee that the RTV server will stay for a long time, but the DOTF will. :)