$100 DOLLAR 1v1 SABER TOURNAMENT

I can't use red. I'm out then.
So, your main is red? May i duel with you in some of the EU duel servers? If you are still playing the game. And maybe i can learn one or two tricks about red from you

shea conn

Account Suspended
cant tell if srs
nudge.png

Karus

Donator
Agreed, I don't think timenudge should be allowed, since I've come back a lot of people have been telling me about timenudge unlocker and shit like that. Not tried it myself but if it lets you adjust timenudge values above -60, -100 then it's probably safer to just ban timenudge from the tourney.
It's a shame there isn't a way to know exactly what timenudge values people are using via the lagometer.
P.S if any of you are using some unlocker shit you're a fucking noob, if -60. -100 don't do anything for you then turn it off and go back to playing. Why be a fat piece of shit and cheat by adjusting the value beyond what's allowed in-game... legit cheating

Agreed, I don't think timenudge should be allowed, since I've come back a lot of people have been telling me about timenudge unlocker and shit like that. Not tried it myself but if it lets you adjust timenudge values above -60, -100 then it's probably safer to just ban timenudge from the tourney.
It's a shame there isn't a way to know exactly what timenudge values people are using via the lagometer.
P.S if any of you are using some unlocker shit you're a fucking noob, if -60. -100 don't do anything for you then turn it off and go back to playing. Why be a fat piece of shit and cheat by adjusting the value beyond what's allowed in-game... legit cheating
-100 timenudge is allowed in game, if you go to network settings and right right click timenudge, it sets it straight to -100, its been like that since 1.6

Karus

Donator
-100 timenudge is allowed in game, if you go to network settings and right right click timenudge, it sets it straight to -100, its been like that since 1.6
I understand that, but there are some people using unlockers which allow you to use timenudge values beyond -100

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
That's great! Although I have one more rule suggestion...

Players that are applicable to all of the following criteria:
  • of TIN clan
  • of MSTR rank
  • of Finnish nationality
are NOT allowed to partake in the upcoming event due to excessive bitching and crying.

Examples of such:

490f77b8bb92ab5800c910270f483787.png
1df54bf48ac472d3a97ac848ca02bd27.png
i won't participate because it would be like stealing candy from a child.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
So, your main is red? May i duel with you in some of the EU duel servers? If you are still playing the game. And maybe i can learn one or two tricks about red from you
Hit me up im in EU and can teach you red.

Also I never understood why people use timenudge with good ping, it is literally impossible to receive packets faster than your ping, all it does it make predictions based on inputs, which can sometimes be wrong. Pretty much all servers have a framerate of 40, which is tied to why snaps above 40 don't improve performance, which is like a frame every 20-25ms, so for people that have 20 ping aren't gonna see a difference at all or even have worse experience.

Some Dev can confirm or not but I saw somewhere that Quake3 has a 50ms buffer in the code to compensate for inconsistencies in the network, so the theoretical min/max would be 50

Last edited: